Death by sashimi & family
Thursday, June 22, 2006

Yeah I had a tad too much sashimi, and I thought I could eat alot! Tend to be over-confident! (in other aspects, too, yeah i know my attitude prob). Irene had this HSBC sashimi 1-for-1 thingy. Gawd...since Ling doesn't touch raw stuff, it was me and Irene! Hahaha. Was damn happy inititally but after the whole thing I just get nauseous if anyone mentions 'salmon' or the similar stuff. You know that kinda feeling. Urgh. Am feeling rather sick in the stomach now. So I'm having real hot jasmine tea and wholemeal bread now, Mum says breakie is a MUST!
After sleeping at ten plus on two nights (unintentionally, one time the eye mask was too comfy, the other time, erm, just thought of having a short 'rest' but dozed off), YESTERDAY I had to spoil the cycle! Reached home at 11+, showered and went online. There isn't much to do online cept to chat with friends and share songs with them, last night I shared my fav canto tunes with a couple of friends, glad they loved it. I just love old songs and canto ones (mostly by Hacken), I think I belong to the 80s. Recently am also having an overdosage of 'Dui Bu Qi Wo Ai Ni', one of Leon's popular hits. The prob with me, I expect other people to like the songs I like too. Kor can never stand me and all those sappy love songs, but well, they're anytime better than his bom bom bom and yo yo hey yo kinda shit..but of cos these are a must on the wild nights in DBL-O and O-Bar!
As a result I slept at one plus! I woke up abit later today, at about 0630hrs, but still early la. Just that I take a long time to prepare. But I think I've improved liao.
Blogging now reminds me of the days during TEP in NYP (sch attachment), the first thing I did was to blog and check mail on the internet enabled coms available. That was the time I was introduced to blogging, when Andy started it, when we were so darn fascinated with the skins, HTML codes, colors and etc. 2003 I suppose? this brings me back to the past and makes me realise how much time has elapsed since then.
Time to work! I need to get all the quotations by today so I can have my weekend at ease.
Have a bombastic Thurs.
♥ posted by Yvonne at 9:05 AM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**