Too much content, too little time


Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Monday

End up Mum didn't cook, we met up at Yew Tee with Geraldine and had a ladies' evening! Ordered some stuff to share and talked lots of serious and stuff and nonsense as usual, then took away some food to bring back for the rest.

Shiok! No dishes to wash then, I watched Huan Le Dian Feng with Mum and we really laughed our arses off with that uncle dancing the Michael Jackson moves. WTF!! So funny! We really laughed breathless!

Then as planned, I had my bath and had my tired feet soaked in lukewarm foot soak and moisturized my body. Then put on a moisture mask! I finally understand why some women would spend so much to go for a spa or massage. But you don't always have to spend that kinda money cos you can do it yourself! I personally think that its good enough for peasants like you and I. Hmm.. my home in the future will have a mini spa corner where I can have the spa and manicure sessions with my girl friends!

I also unknowingly discovered more about the bitch's doings. Sigh, just can't believe what I'm hearing from the two guys. Looks like me and Darren are not alone... The viscious cycle she started is still going on now, I wonder when it'll end, sometimes it drives me nuts. Talkabout nuts I heard that there're problems with Cadbury Chocolates.. Mum told me she was at NTUC and saw a sign saying "Cadbury Chocs safe to consume". Oh man. First the Renu incident and now this, pollution's everywhere! Anywayz, its rather tiring having to fret over the bitch's issues, look at me today, I'm like a washed out picture! I need rest man.

==Later==

I wish i wouldn't think about all these shit but they keep coming back sometimes. I regret and feel disgruntled but what can I do? I wonder hard when I will really move on and forget all about this bad patch. He's found a job based overseas - should be good news for me cos it will speed up my road to recovery.




♥ posted by Yvonne at 12:05 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare

••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**