Something JX said...
Monday, August 28, 2006
over MSN, that moved me amazingly. We started talking abit about the past...So poetic, that's JX."I still think of the times with my ex...cause they were happy times and sad times as well. But though I think of the sad times, I've actually moved on already. I just think back, that's all. I had some of the best times of my life with her...but she really broke my heart when we broke up. After that, I never thought that I would be able to fall in love with another the way I fell in love with her. To a certain extent, that is true, cause I've never loved someone else the way I love her...but what I've learnt is that love can exist in many ways and forms, and no two ways are the same. There is no better or worse ways, they are just different..."
Well, I'm not the only one with those emotions...
[posted with JX's permission]
♥ posted by Yvonne at 12:05 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**