Sleepy me


Monday, August 07, 2006

Updates



Yup...just to show you some snaps from CG......love that day...totally relaxing =)

Yes, as the title suggests.. but I'm more than sleepy, I have a heavy head too... insufficient rest I guess!

Breakfast with JX and Krist on Sat morning...FINALLY I made it for breakfast. We had nice and not so nice stuff from Tiong Bahru market. It was great seeing them both, good friends despite many things which have changed. Talk about change, I still miss the old market style lah, this newly renovated TB market just feels too new. Lost the flavor! After that I visited granny, glad to see she's doing okay and the maid's doing a good job with the housekeeping. Following that, I met up with mum and we went to see dad; I got sick maybe cuz the ward was more crowded and all the medical things freaked me out. In case you're wondering, I usually get uncomfortable while at hospitals (feeling nauseous, light headed etc). I thought I was OKAY after all the visits I've made the past year when granny was warded but it seems I still have hospital phobia. Can't even drink from their vending machine.

Then I had my hair cut at the 4th level salon back home, she was the same lady who cut my long hair short that time - jerk's incident.. I dunno, it might be just my mindset, but with short hair life seems more balanced and lucky. Touch wood. ZQ says I'd look better with long hair though he always says he likes all about me now.. Wel... I'll see if I can keep another round of long.. With hair texture like mine, its a challenge!

After the haircut and a nice bath I went to meet ZQ and we had a relaxing walk at Chinese Garden. Memories of ripples on the water's still fresh in my mind. You should have been there! The breeze, greeneries and water could have taken your troubles away..I have some pictures in my phone which I may or may not post later... been so sick of the com and plus my heavy head today..

After the sun set, we went to Jurong Point (phew, the crowd, 360 degrees change from that of CG) for dinner at Bentobox (Not too bad), then got my Nike Bag. Still decided on the baby blue one eventually! I also had my Bodyshop card renewed. So happy that the free gift was a perfume oil in my fav White Musk =). Last stop was to to watch The Lake House....

And I can't believe that I FELL ASLEEP on his shoulder. OMG. I love romance so what was wrong with me!? Gosh, poor ZQ he was really sleepy too but he forced himself awake so he could tell me the story. My sweet dd. =) Anywayz I think I don't really understand the story. I rather it was a normal romance thingy la, why the f do all the twist and turn. Dammit. Still like his Sweet November (below) many years ago. I think all that acting in Matrix got him confused liao. Heh.



Sunday was rest and housework day, I also cooked a small dinner cuz no one was home and outside food was the last thing on my mind. Watch the VCD I bought some weeks back but hadn't had the time to watch.... another touching show!



A Millionaire's First Love, go watch it! The lead guy looks great, so does the gal...but why does either one of the lead always has to die...sighzz...

Have you ever wondered how it's like if your life is over? Would your soul be standing aside and watching your own cold body and your loved ones weeping over your passing? Cherish your time on earth, love those who deserve your love. =)




♥ posted by Yvonne at 1:29 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare

••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**