Lovely...


Sunday, July 23, 2006

What a weekend! I wish I could show you guys the really happy smile my face this moment =)

Met him straight after his school at 5 plus on sat, after that it was lots of time spent walking, talking, 'affectioning'...



Emotions thicker than milk shake viewing this with your new love.



Our first ice cream, Milk tea (been craving for Teh Tarik these days!!) and Hazelnut flavoured, double scoop @ $4.00 from GELATO at MEIDI-YA Supermarket, Liang Court.



My fav starbucks in SG. Best during early morning or late evening...the traffic... the Jazzy music and the mood... I was there alone in March for breakfast...and now he's here to share the mood with me...



Product display... =)



And finally human beings =) I named this picture 'stbkcouple' while renaming files hastily, Starbucks Couple... hehehe.



Fast becoming my cherie amour...



We love our bus rides.... an arty pict, his bag, his leg, his hand, my hand, my leg, my bag =PPPP



We will always end up at secret place......

I guess you had quite an eyeful from the picts folks!! LOL. That kinda sums up my 10-hr date with him on Sat =)

Other news....Darren tells me to be careful of Defanie. He said his gf received a msg on Friendster from 'someone' saying that 'he is a flirt and to be careful of him'. Very likely its her doing, gosh, can she like, get a life? I wonder if her current bf is still leading a "blind" life with her. I pity him, and her too, for being so pathetic. There are also quite a number of people who know the loopholes already, I think if she carries on this life she will end up having whole world turn its back to her.

All my life I've never seen someone like her.

Monday again in a few hours!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAA.




♥ posted by Yvonne at 7:51 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare

••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**