Uppiedate~
Saturday, July 22, 2006
Jeraldine, along with Susan and Gwen in the car sent me home after our run on Thurs, everyone had better stamina and I hope we maintain our routine! Saved time to travel by bus and then the train, these to me are the luxuries in life I'm grateful about. Dinner was just served by the time I appeared at the door, and the S'pore Idol results episode was showing. (Jay, Jonathon!!). The after exercise exhilaration, delicious home-cooked food and seeing everyone back home, what more could I ask for (maybe if he was by my side too =P). Didn't check my phone until later and saw the missed call and msg, concerned bb checking on me during his lesson break. Aww. He was concerned about how many rounds I ran today, yup I "misbehaved" again, it was 8 rounds, hope my knees don't give way when I'm 60. But the more I run the more 'high' I get. Lol.Told mum about the new found relationship, not much reaction on her side as expected, I'll try to bring up more when things are more stable. I don't blame her considering what happened in the previous relationship. But I've learnt. Don't ever neglect or show attitude to your family because of your partner. I think family is the most important, and I'm glad I've learnt it, kinda the hard way I guess? One without family's support - can you imagine that? We tend to take too many things for granted.
Later, Jeraldine msged out of the blue expressing her confusion with the new guy (she was attached a day after me), I got a feeling she's experiencing what I did last year, told her to evaluate her situation carefully. Rebounds can be painful.
Recently, have been touching on the topic of 'marriage' quite a bit, a friend whom I knew from is counting down to her ROM, about, 60 days? Irene should be tying the knot end of the year, I'm supposed to help her choose the perfect wedding song (she wants an oldie and I'm like the oldies database), I'm so psyched about it! Then I remember that Krist wants to play a piece during my wedding...we talked about it about last week...and all the dreams and plans with friends. I think when the wedding days of my friends' and myself come, it will be so emotional. As we grow older, we really enter the different phases and start to understand the real deal. Unlike during childhood, when a wedding is just a man and a woman walking down the isle with flowers....there's more than that....
♥ posted by Yvonne at 12:36 AM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**