Thnk gawd itz fridae
Friday, June 30, 2006
Finally, the weekends are here!NTC office was so quiet today, most of my colleagues were either on leave or had some event somewhere in NTU. I still am so unfamiliar with the NTU! Joe came to NTU today (Joe is my 'PE' bro from NIE), we sat outside NTC to catch up abit with some ciggies. Wee! So nice to see him!! Hmm... he lost weight! Okay PE teachers cannot be fat hehe. Or was it becuz of 'fotang'? LOL. Looking forward to meet him and Hyan Wee soon for a proper coffee session. Time passed by quite quickly and I was glad to finish up the brochures by knock off time (17:15hrs). Finally! Jeraldine gave me a lift to Boon Lay station thereafter. She has the same habit as Nancy of driving barefooted! I guess its true that that's better grip for the pedals.
Changed my facial appointment to this evening instead of tomorrow morning. The cleansing, steaming (sounds like i'm having my face cooked), mask, shoulder and head massage was damn relaxing but the extraction was hell! Maybe cuz I haven't gone for facial for more than a month? I love my beautician Melissa cuz she's nice to talk to and facial with her is always a brilliant experience.. always feel nice and fresh after the sessions. Thanks to Jean who recommended her to me quite some time back. I heard that Shanice has started going to her too! Melissa says that William is quite sweet to Shanice... accompany her thru the facial..
Melissa's maid has taken 2 weeks of leave to go home as her dad's suffered a stroke. Now, Melissa's telling me how much more she can connect with her family somehow, without the maid around. It's true I guess... the maid is still considered an outsider; maybe this is a good time for her to enhance the bond with her husband and son. She was going on and on about what she's gonna cook for them, smiling as she recited the various dishes she plans to whip up. Such bliss! I think a successful woman is one who can maintain a happy home. I mean, a woman is still a woman and HOME should be the priority. Today she cooked pasta and some small dishes, offered me a small plate of everything! Her cooking is absolutely to my liking and defintiely yummy!

Didn't get a clear shot of the food! dim and romantic lighting in the facial room mah!
Now, on a Friday night, I'm back home and bathed, feeling laid back and relaxed. I'm suddenly reminded of the days with bitch; every friday was a confirmed trip to Dbl-O with endless booze, dancing and flirting with the unknown. If today I was still stupid as I was then those would've been considered 'memories'. In a snap of finger I was awoken and I now think of those as nothing but a childish and tragic past. Sometimes things happen to tell us what kind of characters we are facing. She's the worst in the 22 odd years I've lived. I know she's still living daily with all her lies. She's spread untrue stories about me to make herself look good. At first I thought me and Darren (her ex who was played out) were alone. But after hearing from Hanz and Nick outta the blue, I believe there're lots more who were played out and deceived by her. she thinks that the whole world's stupid. Yes we were, to have been cheated initially; but in the end we woke up. No words can describe her. she's just.. incorrigible.
That guy, used to tell me about how lousy and fake I was and I remember how good he was at mind games, which he claimed he wasn't. I refuse to accept any ideas from him anymore cuz it makes no sense listening to him when he's a messed up fucker who's a lot worst than me. I admit what I did in the past was a form of rebel and I didn't care much about the consequences, but that was it. Its unlike his lousy character. I start to wonder how true his the story about him and min are. I try to practise what a friend told me before - forget his existance. He can be a wonderful buddy to all his brothers but it won't help in his love life, unless he turns gay.
Now, I still club but have tried to cut down. Life is better without Defanie Chiong and Andy Lim, I must say. They might be saying the same to their friends, but I know mine is a far stronger statement made. Andy Lim aside, he still has some genuine points, but Defanie? Everything is chiong one man. Ha. Slut.
Time to sleep, I have a long day ahead, going for a morning run, have chores to do, gonna visit granny, have tea with Irene and probably meeting some others for a late night chill-out.
Have a wonerful weekend and watch out for suspicious people around you. Some people should be cautioned against.
♥ posted by Yvonne at 10:45 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**