Watched abit of England VS Portugal


Sunday, July 02, 2006

The first time I watched some soccer... in this World Cup. Still boring to me. Haha.

This morning I woke up, did some chores and went for a 2.4km run. After chatting with some friends, I prepared, went out and headed to SGH to visit granny. Irene put my plane cuz she wanted to go cycling. We were supposed to have tea lor. NVM!!! Hence met up Lilian earlier; we basically walked and talked non stop. I got shorts frm Topshop and body scrub. We ate Taiwan Ice. We shopped at Heeren and Far East and she as usual had hell alot of lame comments, funny, nevertheless. I wanted to have an express manicure while waiting for our table (Sakura...so many people the staff told us to walk around 1st after taking my name down), but all the muthafarkin shops don't wanna do business lor. So damn early not even eight and they were 'closed'. WTF. Got money to spend people also don't wanna earn. At far east Lilian says got an ang moh old skool ah pek wanna sian me. WTF la, I always get nothing but uncles. NVM. Anyway maybe its the style I emit la. OLD. OL' SKOOL. Cuz my hair is the fluffy type and kind of retro. YES I like retro and everyone knows it. But that doesn't mean I'm looking for a retro partner. And if you wanna make sarcastic remarks just FARRRKKKKK OFFFF!!!

Then I also don't remember how, but after dinner, both of us who were dressed so casually in tee, skirt and sandals went down to MS, free admission with my card before 10pm. Now like a bit sian, don't know how I used to be a regular there? We sat at pool bar and had beer while continuing a mild conversation. She saw her friend and I saw mine, Nelson. The first thing Nelson asked was WHERE'S DEFANIE???? Don't blame him la, we haven't seen each other for a loooong time, really long I tell you, so he must be thinking me and that bitch are still 'best' friends. Due to the match (that's when I watched abit), the music somehow sucked (okay I don't like dancy retro yuckssssss) and NO-ONE was dancin and from the looks of it don't even think there will be many dancin at all for the night.



Vain bitch who asked me every 5 seconds: "Wo tou fa de 'setting' you mei you zai huh????" Wahahahahahahahaaha! Kaoz she say until very funny. Her fringe must have some sort of 'setting' if not it will curl up like the 80s Kalipok style, accordingly to her! The above photo is the right 'setting'. We did nothing much except to parade from DBL-O to O-bar then from O-Bar to DBL-O and the cycle repeated a few times (not kiddin I tell ya). After that we ,GAVE UP lor. No feel, no groove, no dress sense, no crowd, no music, NOTHINGGG! Then, we had the transportation drama which I have decided not to blog about and after all the running all she cared about was her hair's SETTTIIINNGGG!!!! WTF!!! But damn funny I tell you!!

Thats all lah. Reached home at about 1 am, Saturdays never got as cranky as this. Shall write more soon!




♥ posted by Yvonne at 2:04 AM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare

••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**