Pictures!
Friday, November 17, 2006
Of food, what else?I love to snap, before they're eaten up. Food often looks so pretty. I don't need those fine dining shit, you could just give me a plate of hokkien mee and it is beautiful. We need no fancy dining ware or display (although, that would look very nice).
Pictures of the cake at JX's (Irene's fiance) party:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR~~~ If me, I'd request the cake shop to put "Happy Birthday dddddddd" (I call ZQ dd, yes literally "d" "d") then alot of "!!!!!!!"... More impact mah. =) It's so dark, so chocolathy you can't really see anything la.

Dissect the cake, and its still the same colour. LOL. It's from the famous Awfully Choclate. Its the cherry and rum one, to be honest, erm, wasn't that fantastic.
A slice of it with the name card =)

Met up with Pay for some Chinatown-a-eating! We talked loads of rubbish and serious things, I am so lazy to type much. Let's just see some food picts.

The famous dessert at Wei Xiang Yuan, Temple Street. I've had those countless times but ain't close to getting sick. LOL. You can never get enough of that...the texture... YUMM!!

Dim Sum from Maxwell Marlet. The Siew Mai was super, super tasty. Pay, who had a bad experience with Siew Mais agreed with me. The Har Kow, damn it, shiok! And the Jiu Cai (Nine veggie? Hahah dunno the english name) dumpling was yummilicious as well =)

Popiah! DAMN DELICIOUS!!
And that was our dinner. Damn full. But satisfying like no one's business. I downed lots of water after that and was feeling guilty =(
Here's us, hehe, a non-food picture to rest your eyes!

Today I'm eating home made salad again. Leftovers previously. I've been having little to eat lately and suddenly I had so many tasty morsels and desserts then what's the point of dieting. Wanna eat, don't dare to eat, else, eat already, regret This had gone on for years. Roaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!
The salad picts. Yesterday's:

Lettuce, corn, canned tuna-in-water, tomatoes. No dressing please!
Susan walked past my table and said it looked "raw" and her face was totally unappetized. Gosh, so bad meh?
And today's. No more tomato at home! =(

Anywayz, here's a pict of a hearty home cooked meal by Mum. On her good mood day = our blissful stomach day =)

LOL, that's all for this entry. Food is a joy but a thickening waistline isn't!
And I want my ZQ to sing incy wincy spider to me. He's so silly! Me and Pay discussed about his silly grin.
Many many years ago, I didn't think a small sized cute boy could make me so happy. Folks, outlook isn't EVERYTHING.
Big hugs! To all!
♥ posted by Yvonne at 9:32 AM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**