I think I...
Friday, November 03, 2006
I'm gonna be overloaded I guess.With work I mean.
Recent nights I have loads on my mind before I sleep, and I awake feeling nauseated when I think of the event date drawing near, yet, thousands of preparations are less than halfway done or confirmed.
And so we have the english word "pending", infact, to me, a nicer word for "not done".
Boss and many others will be in Beijing and Shanghai, I would be trying to clean up most things. I hope it works well.
Looking on the bright side, it can be quite challenging and fun, I'm not complaining that what's to be done sucks but rather I have only about ONE MONTH to get TOO many things done. I HAVE to get them done however, because the event has to go on. Maybe, things'll get done, but not perfectly. Sigh.
Nevertheless I will be trying very hard. An event like this that involves many VIPs and overseas guests is really tedious and stressful, for a newbie like me. If I screw up, let it be one of the lessons in life. Infact I know I WILL screw up. Pessimism is a no-no but admit it, it happens.
Another thing is that my boss is not very organized. And I have only 0.76% of empowerment over most things, so, you get my point.
Work aside, just 'stole' a copy of the Uniquely Singapore Chinatown Walking Guide brochure from admin side, useful for people like me who like to explore old skool places =) I'm thinking of going to Chinatown suddenly (for tomorrow!).
ZQ, I miss you so much, we haven't met since last Sat. WTF, thats very long. Finally, his exams are OVER. I CAN SEE MY BOY TOMORROW!! Hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs my silly boy with that cute face.
Oh, I forgot I'm very jinxed. So I shall relax. If you anticipate too much you will screw up or the day will fuck up. Better keep a low profile in case my precious tomorrow fucks up.
Hence, conclusion is, shut up sometimes, don't talk so much. Talk too much, too happy, laugh too much, later, cry back the same share.
Aiyah, WTF is wrong with me, hormones going wrong direction.
Enjoy your weekend!!
♥ posted by Yvonne at 11:08 AM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**