Taurus eating beef.


Sunday, October 08, 2006



Lai Lai Beef Noodles at Bugis! Yum! Eating myself? (Taurus)



Signature noodles - dry for him, soup for me and cold dish Tofu with Century Egg and Pork Floss. =P

What a hazy day yesterday, PSI actually hit 140! OMG. I was telling ZQ maybe we would be exempted from work because of seriously BAD weather conditions. But then again, don't have so good one lor. Sigh. I have got so many things to do at work this coming week.



We'll get to meet once a week for the coming 3 weeks since his exams are around the corner. Sad for me and doubly sad for him but no choice! He has to accommodate work + school + this and that. Luckily we have the technology called telecommunication. That should be fine (I hope), provided I don't get those goddamn unreasonable mood swings!

Friday:

Pay's last day at NTC. Sad! But happy that she's moving on with her life... all the best to her! Looking forward to our Jap meal =) Pay, Me and Juan:



Yes we were laughing madly. So darn ticklish. Gonna miss all the jokes (really dirty ones) we crack (daily).

After work, met up Yin, Ling and SW, crapped as usual. Glad that Irene could join us later after her hectic work! It was a SHIT journey to meet my pals for I was:

1) Hit on my hips by the MRT thingy at the control station. (Ouch)

2) Hit on my arms because a well-dressed (but assholic) uncle knew I was rushing for the lift and didn't have the courtesy to hold the lift. Someone gave me that fuck face like he owned the lift!! (GRRRRRRRRRR.) KNN. Pain lor when kena hit.

I hope he gets hit by lift doors everyday.

3) Irritated by a PSYCHO who leaned over so muthafarkin close to 'check' himself at the mirror of the ATM. (WHAT THE FUCK!!!!)

I hope his ATM card gets stuck in the machine.

And I felt better after complaining to Ling and SW. No more cursing. =)





Still waiting for picts from Ling (we took alot!)... Irene's missing from this one. =P

A nice place ZQ and I popped by (Far East) after that:



Didn't catch the name of this 'pub', but the owner's a really nice lady. Wonder if I would be so hip (in a nice way) when I'm 40+. I think she's 40+ (I think) but still slim and not-bad lah.



Yup this is the lady I was referring too. Pardon the blur shot. I think the 'pub' is located on the one of the top floors of Far East. Not sure if it's 3rd or 4th.



I adore my baby and I love to disturb him non stop. =)))

Enjoy your remaining Sunday for Monday is bursting to appear! Since the haze has gone down alot should I jog later?




♥ posted by Yvonne at 2:01 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare

••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**