On Friday.
Saturday, September 30, 2006
How's your weekend so far?Yesterday was a quite-okay Friday.
Breakfast from NTU's The Quad. I got the last egg mayo! Lucky me...I was craving for egg mayo for 2 days. Actually I can make my own la. Use my own eggs. LOL. Hahahahahaha.

Gossip pals not at the office yesterday...they were stationed at Nanyang Exec Centre for an event. I felt so DEAD. Nothing much to do, no one on MSN as well. To make matters worse my beau's MSN went haywire. It was basically an anti-social day. I was checking out Kenneth Cole watches online.
A work of art (when bored):

So bored I drew the Stabilo eraser on my table. Haven't drawn in a while, feels great! Stabilo makes me think of 'stylo milo'. Dunno why.
Sighz.
Then boss told me change the printer toner. I WAS FREAKED OUT. I can't, really can't handle all these technical things. And it was the big printer. Crikes. But i managed to do so! After alot of effort. Gosh. First attempt at changing printer toner and I succeeded (with stained hands). Super proud of myself. Maybe sometimes just need to calm down and READ INSTRUCTIONS. =P I flew out of campus the moment the clock struck 1715hrs, end up I waited for my beau till (about) 1915hrs due to some factors (too lazy to type).
Photo of us AGAIN. =)

The sky is so gloomy now. And I feel like a peanut. Should be the peanut butter sandwich just now. I'm visiting my grandparents tomorrow instead, today will be housework and ZQ. Actually I'm quite tired now, but I can't be tired. I live for the weekends. I must, I must
Time for housework. I love ya all.
♥ posted by Yvonne at 1:11 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**