Views and thoughts


Monday, September 18, 2006



It was hazy on Friday. That was taken when I was on Jurong MRT platform at close to 7pm; this picture quality sucks so if you depend on it you can virtually see NOTHING appealing. You've been on the Jurong platform before so if you've ever admired the view, you know what I mean. You could've seen the colorful lightings on various buildings, and on cars, which looked small from my view, like little insects with lightings moving in straight lines, all these amidst the hazy blue-gray sky. To me, a faint picture of beauty. I could also smell the after-rain. But I know I was the ONLY one there making such a big fuss about the scenery - which isn't even considered scenery for many. To be honest I am always admiring the view on Jurong platform. I can't afford to travel and admire pictures around the world yet, but I know I am relatively happy viewing the Jurong one.

Saturday, late night, Green tea was 70 cents from 7-11, I am telling you this because it usually isn't 70 cents. There was a promotion. Now, the mood for "green tea" was so different from that I had when I gulped down green tea (two entries ago).

We had our ice cold Polka green tea hand in hand, walking down I-dunno-what street. Since it was late there were not many cars, and the feel was great. Anyway its way Parkmall, reverse direction from where the buses go. I've a poor sense of direction so I dunno where exactly.



On the way.



Strolled and strolled. Cooling weather, light traffic, quiet night.



Plenty of buses went by, while we had an exchange of countless sweet nothings =)


Each time their lips met
It showed what they both shared
Even though words were not said

He said to her he wanted her to be happy
Even though he knew she wasn't ready to love someone
But who've known, she'd already loved him

His gentleness warmed her heart
His honesty and sincerity was as touching as can be
That instance when she looked into his eyes
She knew he wanted nothing more than to be with her
To take care of her
To comfort her
And to protect her

She fantasized the day she'd look into his eyes again
But, in her wedding gown
Committing herself to him
Holding his hand
And walking the future roads to come, together...




I heart him. I was blind to have ignored him when I first met him.




♥ posted by Yvonne at 1:23 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare

••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**