We are going on a trip
Tuesday, August 29, 2006
We (poly clique) are planning a trip to BKK, which we HAVE BEEN planning eons ago. That shall be the virgin trip for most of us, except for the well travelled Irene, hence she's the main 'events planner' who will be sourcing for good deals. Budget is the key word, since we are all broke (as always).Rather excited about it! Will be meeting up with the jokers on Friday to re-confirm again. Now passing time at office before I can meet ZQ at Jurong, cuz he knocks off at 1830hrs so I will be too early if I leave at now. ANYWAYZ, I miss him so much I got this feeling I would throw myself at him upon seeing him. Okay wrong choice of words, but you get the idea. I miss my lil' oily muffin. Hehehe... Shall post pics of the muffin and tell you all the stories about it soon. I have good pictures of the talkabout muffin taken ok. Diff angles lol. BTW its a super tasty full choc muffin at only 60 cents, from Moonriver bakery at Yew Tee.
I really dunno what to type all of a sudden. Must've had too much muffin and hence, a slow reaction.
♥ posted by Yvonne at 5:47 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**