Sat and Sun in words


Sunday, September 03, 2006

Met mad ZQ at Novena MRT, 'mad' ZQ cuz he went gym (it was supposed to be just gym) and then went running while waiting for me (I was at my granny's). Hee. We seem to enjoy torturing ourselves, but I guess it's okay since exercise is good. LOL. We want to look good for each other. =)

We walked to United Square first. Not many things to shop and hell alot of kids. The reason - lots of learning centres at the top floors. We took escalator to the higher floors to check out the place for fun and the parents gave us weird looks. I was like, Why? Only you all can come United Square meh??!

At SANS Bookstore we saw JODI PICOULT's My Sister's Keeper! So glad as didn't get the last copy (it was tattered and crumply!) at MPH that time at Parkway. Though this is a 2nd hand shop but the book looks damn new lah, should be 1st hand still, neatly wrapped in plastic too. ZQ bought it for me =) Huggss babbei =PpPpP I also saw The Little Prince, somethingI have been wanting to read for YEARS. It is such a popular book and I STILL have no clue what it is about, I'm probably getting it soon.

Dinner at Genki Sushi @ United Square, our first proper Jap dinner together (first time was when we bought sushi from Liang Court's Meidi-ya mart). ZQ was craving for sushi and me, never sick of Jap food! We were aalso partly ttracted by the 10% off with UOB cards poster displayed outside the restaurant. What a cool place and the food was tasty. Then when we went to footing the bill the staff told us paying by NETS is 15% off. Bonus! Pay NETS discount more...LOL. After a bit of walking and shopping we had Ben & Jerrys' ice cream! At the dessert table I made ZQ "autograph" on the front page of the book. The message written is filled with sweetness and limited for my own viewing *winkz*..Asked him to write cuz he bought me the book wad. And I wanna remember it in a sweeeeter way...BTW ZQ also gave me handmade Teachers' Day card. Why? Am not telling you. Heee.

We walked to Novena Square and conclude that it is a seriously boring place, looks more like a place for simple food. We went back to YT and had tea at some block's coffee shop near my place), after that we spent about 2 hrs at another block's void deck's bench with my legs over his legs with his not bad standard massaging (what a long sentence, this won't do for for academic standards). Don't ask me why we settle down at so many darn blocks EXCEPT my own blog, lol, the reason is because those void decks' feng shui was better!

Anyway, we talked so much while he massaged. The emotional connection can seriously NOT be described with words. Only ZQ and me can understand. =)

I rose at 1030hrs this morning, with hell alot of things in mind (to do). Mostly housework. I was actually figuring how and what to start with. Anyhows, I had alot done, with little food; I was hungry but it seems the work was enough to take my mind off snacking. But no, some hours later I indulged in a pack of Milk flavoured Hello Pandas! I excused myself, for I had burned 768,098,234 calories at the point I savoured the biscuits. I don't understand why the house is never though I clean everyday. It could be that my cleaning efforts SUCK, or the rest of my family members are messy.

I finished everything at about 6pm. Was feelin damn proud of myself despite my wrinkly dry hands and aching neck. Sometimes I think back, I'm actually very used to this kind of life; I was afterall, trained from young! Or it could be because I can't stand dirt and mess.

Got changed and went jogging with bro, we did a even longer route today, and when I tell you now that I couldn't feel my legs after we went on and on non stop I REALLY mean it. Bro is MAD, I think he forgot I'm a girl? Seriously I'm scaling more and more land each week, who knows one day we will run to Jurong. Gosh, I just hope my legs can withstand the route to come. But the good news, legs are like 100% less wobbly now! YAY!

Dinner was horrible Zi Cha at the same block near my place (same coffee shop I had tea with ZQ last night), I had only one miserable and weirdly shaped prawn in my seafood hor fun. Bah! Where's all the succulent seafood in the Hor Fun. All my seafood pieces seem Tsunami affected =(

Ended the day with a super duper long bath, body scrub, facial regime and body moisturizing; as usual, amidst sensual music and aromatheraphy. I wish the night never ends because the feeling is amazing...Looking forward to ZQ's call later! BTW, check back again, I will be posting picts taken. didn't post along with this entry cuz I left the HP cable at my office. Sorry lah.. =P




♥ posted by Yvonne at 9:57 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare

••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**