A day neither here nor there


Wednesday, August 30, 2006

ZQ and me on msn (a daily affair) now, an extract of smthg that made me laugh...heheh!! He in his morning bus :

ZhiQin: angry lor forgot to tell u i kena use finger poke by auntie
ZhiQin: cause i sleeping
ZhiQin: she wake me up to cross
ZhiQin: y cannot like pat me
ZhiQin: must poke lor
Von: hehehehehehehe.....she scared u got poison

Heheheheh...silly boy.... I'm imaginin that the woman poked him and he jump up... omg.......damn funny can. Wonder if he jumped?? Silly boy.

Some food pictures taken over the past few days. Nonsense picts hehe.



Great crunch and health boost!



Usually its just veggies, but mum made extra eggs so I added in that day =P



Now this is the legendary choc muffin from Yew Tee's Moonriver... 60 cents, with chocolate that will however, give you 600,000,000 calories.... hehehe.. I mean the taste is like that amount of calories (super yummy) but no la, its just a small muffin. Tried by many people (including those not staying at Yew Tee), can kill you if you eat it with milk.



This is how it looks when it's naked. Hahaha! Last moment before being devoured by yours truly. See? I'm eating more these days though I exercise lots more. =)



Yam bun, banana and honeydew juice from NTU canteen B. This is what happens when you don't feel like eating a proper lunch. Heh.



Almost forgot to snap a pict before finishing it! LOOK at the paste!! YAM!!



NTU had this choc thing at the Auditorium yesterday. Two words - Not fantastic. Hehe... I only tagged along and didn't eat. The home fondue party at Krist's place in July was the best! Fresh fresh fruits and lovely rented fountain!!



My colleagues "collecting" chocolate.



Fried Wanton and Bak Chor Mee at Bukit Batok Coffee shop.





And of cos ZQ~~! So cute, can't get enough of hugging him. He surprised me with the carrot cake I've been craving!!! Hugggss!!



Which became my breakfast today. Yummy! He on the other hand had two of the muffins (lil oily muffin eating himself) which I bought =)



And last pict, what I'm wearing today! BTW this costs SGD8.00+, from JB's City Square. Its that kinda american tees u see online, $40 material. Hahahahahah. Happy... lalalala... good deals make me smile!!!




♥ posted by Yvonne at 10:17 AM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare

••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**