Weeeeekend
Sunday, October 01, 2006
Met up Krist for breakfast, we talked silly things, and serious things...this gal is so stressed over her exams her dark rings can fight with mine. =P We had a nice chat over Mac breakfast! YAY! Haven't had it for ages. Unfortunately for Krist she just had Mac for dinner last night. Urrgh. But fast food is tasty sometimes la.Talking about Krist, her bf is a fried chicken fan. He has to eat deep fried food, fried chicken specifically, at least 2 - 3 times a week (or is it more?). GOSH. Krist can't take it but no choice, he can't change it seems! OMG, he'd better curb his temptations as he gets older. Read: Cardiovascular diseases.
As for ZQ he loves local food. I always tell him if he's thrown to some ang moh state he'd die. Another oily lover, he loves his chicken rice and etc. But the good thing is that as much as he loves
Eat + No exercise = Fat, unhealthy
No Eat + Exercise = Thin, unhealthy
Eat + Exercise = Balanced equation, Trim, healthy.
Okay.
BTW here're snaps of the Mac breakfast. Pardon me I only remembered to take after digging in...

Big breakfast for the big gal (me), YUM!

Then we were about to finish - I like to savour the last of my food little by little:

And we talked about weddings. Again.
Then when I was at Granny's, me, grand dad and granny talked about weddings too. I think it's just me.
But I'm not even getting married anytime soon.
And since I was located at this area today, I decided to roam IKEA (muthafarkin packed like u WUN imagine), Anchorpoint (boring), Queensway Shopping Centre (boring too), Great World City (packed and unexciting) and Tiong Bahru Plaza (saw nothing but mooncakes). Everywhere's packed with humans, I got confused at one point of time due to the crowd - guess I was just tired. Bought small things (again), BTW have to eat grass for the days ahead because I am so underpaid. I am even supposed to strip myself of the right to buy small things now on. Let today be the last to get my hands on small things la (I hope?).
The doggie range I have wanted to buy since god knows when?? I have been 'meeting' them and squeezing them in so many shops I lost count, it's as if I already own them at the rate I squeeze them, they are so cute, at $11 each, but at my crisis time should I even spend $11 on a dead thing.

But no, actually they are not dead to me. I admit it, I love soft toys. Especially those pathetic, sad and silly looking doggies and piggies with a certain kinda of fabric. Grrrrrrrr.
The air is really bad today and I finally decided not to run. Watched some TV and slacked abit when I reached home. Just had a self facial, foot spa and satisfying body scrub. Trying to look forward to Monday but I don't really. Looking forward to the days ahead are great but NOT to the work.
Just received Juan's msg and she is so down, looks like I'm not the only one facing quarter life crisis.
YESTERDAY. Sorry to say we indulged again!! ICEKIMO' Nutella and Jasmine tea ice cream! Nutella with a faint trace of Durian (suspect the folks used a durian container) which caused ZQ's huge disgust.

YUMZZ!! Haiz. I have put on weight. Too bad. There is always a price to pay for everything.
The grand finale (for this entry):

BYE BYE for now. Yawn. Monday = Cheena. Grrr.
♥ posted by Yvonne at 11:46 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**