What we ate!
Monday, October 02, 2006

What we ate - Not today, but one of my fav recent food picts that I decided to submit for the STOMP weekly thingy (click to enlarge):

Read all the gossipy stuff from Stomp!, some really funny man. Very very localized.
=)
My baby's resting at home now, having bad indigestion due to overeating yesterday at his friend's steamboat thingy. Took MC at noon. Feeling quite terrible so he had to take the MC. =( HUGZZ!!
Besides ZQ having a shitty digestive prob, I'm glad Monday went relatively smoothly (like creamy peanut butter).
BTW I might consider changing this to a food blog; I look back at my entries and notice I love commenting and taking picts of food. From all angles and in all stages (of being eaten).
Yeah!
♥ posted by Yvonne at 5:37 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**