Old Skool?
Saturday, October 14, 2006
I remember my Primary school days, where the 'curtain' fringe and catchy dance moves (catchy THEN) were part of most of our fav Asian idols. (Ang mohs, too, like Nick Carter)Who hasn't heard of Aaron Kwok?
This song, from Aaron's first album! Some of you may squirm, some of you may watch the whole video (don't deny!!)! I personally quite enjoyed it, the tune brings back memories! But of course, he looks better now la.

And Andy Lau, even better.

Breatheeezzzzzz. Sluuuurrrrpppiezzzz.

You know, that look, that serious face. I could look at him forever. Hehehehehehehe!
And his sidey!!!! OMGGGGGG.

*Fainted*
See only, no close encounter. But nvm, this sidey also can fight lor:

Hehehe. Yes corny, I like, cannot meh?
To end this entry, let's see Andy in a not-too-desirable style:

Lots of other can't-believe-he-looked-like-this picts available online too. LOL.
♥ posted by Yvonne at 2:09 AM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**