Chech the Calendar
Saturday, January 19, 2008
It's Saturday? So soon?Recently I've lost track of time. Believe it or not, I need to check the calendar to confirm the date these weeks... unlike when I was working, I'll know each day so well. Is it harmful to lose track of the day? Or is it a little 'reward' before I start working again?
It is a blessing to be just, careless of everything sometimes? To stop being bothered by things? To stop feeling stressed out? To just, relax, totally?
It was so sunny just now and suddenly, the dark clouds have overwhelmed the skies... will it be a rainy Saturday? It's just like life, there are sunny days and rainy days. And they can happen almost suddenly.
Can you adapt to change?
♥ posted by Yvonne at 12:24 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**