Few text and more picts, for the overdue stuff
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Sat - 19th July- Breakfast with pals at Holland V - Provence Bakery, the fab Jap bakery and cafe, finally!
- Explored Holland V's shopping spots...
- Came across 211 Terrace, lovely place to relax during the weekends...
- A short jog + bit of chores back home.
- Headed to Krist's place for 'unloading'.
- Met the rest at Vivo to head to Sentosa for dinner. HORRID service at Trapizza but delicious still! Heavy, heavy rain =(
- Jazz by the Beach the last stop, before heading back to bunk in with Krist!
Sun - 20th July
- SHAPE Run 2008! Ran with Krist, Elaine and Nancy
- So coincidentally bumped into Christina as well =)
- My timing is about few minutes slow this year!
- Hearty breakfast at TBP's Subway instead of hanging around City Hall, smart move, no crowd and clutter!
- Back to Krist's place to shower and bid goodbye! Thanks babe for your warm hospitality!
- Crossed the road to Granny's (yes Krist's place is just opposite), glad to see you ma ma, I don't know when's the next Saturday I can be free, now that work has started...
- Met up with Bro to visit Dad, he called me when he saw me, after almost 4 months. Maybe he does recognize us. I was certain he called my nick.
- Met ZQ at Cityhall and we went to Bras Basah. finally tasted the famous pork chop rice and bought a piano boo kwith all the songs I love.
Very, very packed weekend right? Indeed. It was like a all out thing, knowing that it is the last weekend, in the near future, that I would be free.
Here are the pictures. It is a waste not to share, really.
Provence @ Holland V
Pizza bread with very generous filling!!!
Cinnamon bread with icing, walnut cheese bread. Both = HEAVENS. No words can describe.
Pretty sandwich set.
Egg salad bread and their famous melon pan!
Power juice - blend of many fruits + milk.
211 Roof Terrace Cafe. Lovely.
Comfy.
Relaxing.
soothing + pretty MMJ of mine =)
Leung Sang HK pastries I bought for Krist =)
Love the view. Nice! Can't remember actually going into Sentosa this late.
'Unhygienic' but rather impressive chef at work.
Delicious salad.
One of Hawaiian origins.
One with the salmon.
Both.
Cool deck, our last stop to drink and enjoy Jazz By The Beach (July specials).
It was so-so only actually... but the last special guest who came to play was not too bad though!
My coconut drink. If you can't have it true malibu style i.e, from the coconut, then have it from the can.
Krist's and Von's bib + lam lam behind.
Goodnight!!!
We're done! (Nancy is missing from the picture!)
Posers.
Food to re-fuel!!!
After visiting Dad, a pair of Dad and son we saw in the bus. Pretty sight, don't you agree? The guy looks like Tom Cruise, version tall.
Me, Bro, and oh, Kathy came along too. They headed to the airport thereafter and me, to meet to ZQ...
Us. His burnt skin as usual.
Coming to Raffles City... I hope I get to check it out.
VERY VERY VERY NICE PORK CHOP RICE!!!! OMMFFFGGG.
this one's not bad either!!! Chicken chop rice.
ZQ, what are you doin?
How do you expect Von to look like, after a non-stop activity filled weekend? Look at the almost non-existent eyes. Sooooo small.
Yes I know, I am still so not done with the HK trip posts, I promise to be more efficient, but cut me some slack too, I'm working everyday!
Still have more food posts and all, and guess what, I'm compiling a document named "Von's Food Choices", due to popular demand! There I will include all of the food (from diners to snacks) that I enjoy. It's less than half done but I'll keep going!
Meanwhile, I'm actually feeling rather DEPRESSED because of some things, or probably, many things, but I guess all of us out there are depressed in one way or another.
Got to sleep. Good night. Lonesome Saturday for me, FUCK.
♥ posted by Yvonne at 9:32 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**