Pictures again
Sunday, November 26, 2006
Some nice random picts (so soothing to the eye, I guarantee!) I left out from the Melaka trip last weekend...
Bright bright day, super blue skies and fluffy clouds. Never take those for granted. Remember the hazy days? Sunless days are a misery!

Lush greenery =)

How? Quite soothing to look at so far right? LOL.
More random stuff...

Baskin Robbins! Didn't eat that though, cos I was too full =(

Big big big Mac outlet!

King bed, one-day luxury for me!

Nice corner...!

Bro n his room. He is VERY into WWE. Looks like some wrestler's walk-in pose. Sheesh.

Squeezed in their bed for a shot =P

Luxurious bath! Having a long bath makes me feel like as if my status is up-ed. (Read: Commoners don't get to soak in tubs) Almost fell asleep in the tub =) Unfortunately, at some point I got abit freaked out as I thought of the Jap / Korean horror movies, where some things always come out of the tub while the female lead is soaking.
*HAIR STANDS*
And I got outta the tub almost immediately! Whahahahahaha! Yeah I'm a chicken, but don't tell me you're not scared lor!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, the tub shit aside, food picts again!

Nice to see, high in fats! I took none of those. =P

Look at the spreads! Yum! I took one of each to keep. S'berry jam, marmalade, honey and butter. Yes I still have a habit of keeping food wrappings and merchandise labels and all sorts of labels and packagings. Karanguni style, basically. =)

Great pot of creamy scrambled eggs and baked beans. YUMMMM. The egg mixture was so rich, I suspect they used 34,908 eggs to make that pot of goodie. I ate it happily, and it wasn't "fattening" to me. Hahah.

Clogs! Aunt told me these were essentials in the kitchen in the old days, waterproof and durable (and noisy). This picture looks damn old skool don't you agree.

Making of Gula Melaka!!

I love this pict! SO OLD SKOOL!!! He's selling liang teh.

Just scenery. =)
Back to SG random food picts!

You must be thinking watafug is wrong with me that I just keep snapping and snapping. I think I have ISSUES but whatever issue it is its not your issue so just keep reading! Hahahahahahaha! Fillet-O-Fish special order - with xtra cheese!

Milky sliced fish bee hoon and beef hor fun (which ZQ said sucks, as compared to the Geylang one) from this restaurant along the row of eateries near Novena.

Some chinese forum I was made to attend, to prepare myself better for my Dec 11 event. What a thing to attend, the crowd SUCKS. Lol.

Old skool (word overused) teh-liming at some shop in International Plaza. =P
Last thing before I go, I love the synchronized kissing with ZQ, so nice, there feeling lingers for a long, long time. His 'skils' are superb. LOL. Too much details.
Us in the bus =P

The "feel" kinda weather, plus a few-souls-occupied bus = super "feel". Hekhek.

Oh, and some parts of SG I will always adore...

Me and Ling always love Tanglin area.

Fruits galore!! Fruit stall @ TASTY FOOD COURT (yes, that is the exact name) inside Tanglin Mall.
ZQ's dinner. Very yummy. And fatty. Hehehe..

And a nice shot I took, near Queensway Shopping Ctr...

ZQ got me my long desired TY Plopper (yes again, that's it name), which I decided to name as Zhiqin, whahahahahahahahaahah.

Someone did calculations on the wall. WTH... Vandalism!!!

Upcoming stuff!
1. - Standard Chartered 10km (3rd Dec)
2. - NTU Lien-CERC's (my work) launch and conference (11th Dec)
3. - Pay's post birthday plus my work accomplishment celeb (I hope the launch would go well for me to deserve a celeb)
3. - XMAS Eve with my dearest dd (24th Dec)
4. - Prep for Irene's ROM party on 01.01.2007!!!
And dammit!!!!!!!!!! Kenny and Shiyu are out from SUPERSTAR!!!! WTH.
More pictures for you, soon! Ciao!
♥ posted by Yvonne at 12:09 AM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**