Pictures...randomly
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Not so in the mood to publish alot of text... so I decided to deposit some pictures taken recently. Random ones...and when I mean random, they really are! and as expected, mostly food again! Ah! The colorful platters of joy.
Thomson HK Cafe

Ikea meatballs! I never get sick of them!!

Pretty packaging, pretty taste.

Cute curly way my moisturizer came out.

Cup cake madness!! Novena Square 2 - Angelz Cup.

Bengawan Solo's famous choc gateau...

Han's yam cake and tea!

My dogs in the parachute position... wahahaha. Yes... know i'm lame...

Could there have been a better way to convey the message?? LOL.

I love their petite kaya and cheese mochi!!!!!!!!

Homemade veggies....

At work... repair sheet with birth year!!
Cool post right? =)
♥ posted by Yvonne at 11:22 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**