The perfect proposal...


Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Will of course, only be deemed perfect, if the party is the one that you love.

I sometimes dream (yes I do daydream of girly and silly things), and imagine ZQ, on his knees proposing to me... the good old fashioned way. Looking at me with an expression somewhat helpless and nervous, yet, truly sincere.

Just like the look on his face when he tried to hold my hand, to confirm our relationship 8 months ago.

I don't really think a real-life proposal is perfect like what see on TV or hear about... you know, the fancy kinda shit. That would be rather fake, won't it?

A perfect proposal to me is one bursting with emotions, meaning, location and other things don't matter much. Sure, some girls may feel that the external factors are very very important, besides, romance for one couple isn't neccessarily the same for another. But for me, once the emotions are set right, it is already romantic.

You can have a place like heaven, or fantastic background music coming from err, somewhere, but if the feeling's wrong, everything will just suck.

I am now still awaiting the day my better half proposes to me... I mean, I really wonder, how would it be? How would the feeling be like?

I've heard people saying how a proposal will come naturally, as in, the guy and girl knows that their relationship have reached the mature stage and marriage is up next... and, the guy will know when to propose and the answer will be a definite 'yes'. Sure, the girl will WANT to marry you but question is, how to make it a spontaneous and truly joyous 'YES' rather than just a 'Yes'?

The answer is, a proposal so filled with romance and emotions the girl will say yes with touching tears/extreme joy/both options. Question again - how to achieve that?

I am giving ZQ about 5 - 7 years to think about it. =))




♥ posted by Yvonne at 2:51 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare

••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**