Feeling weird
Thursday, March 15, 2007
I blogged a nice long entry yesterday and when I clicked 'published', an error occurred... there goes my entry =(Some updates... the guy at work resigned, didn't expect it. A colleague just broke the news to me.
But still, to have indirectly caused it, I feel like I'm such a sinner, and I feel so guilty, I don't know how to make myself feel better. I wasn't the one who blew it up to the mgmt and I never intended to. But too bad, I confided in a colleague and she unintentionally just mentioned it in front of the HR guy. The HR guy, being rather conservative, could not tolerate such actions. And that's how everything got messed up for the guy.
He might have brought it upon himself, (or rather, he DID bring it upon himself), like what most of my friends told me, but, people around me, friends around me, they are not me. I'm the one in this stucky situation because I was the victim. I'm not the sort to whine and complain to HR and try to create drama. I decided to ignore his advances and forget about the whole thing, unless he persisted.
But I guess the morale of the story to these men, is not to shit in your own workplace.
I hope he leads a more fufiling life after he leaves us and I am sincere about this statement.
Sucky news begone, hope I'll have time to provide some fresh updates tonight. Haven't posted many picts lately, will try okay?
♥ posted by Yvonne at 11:15 AM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**