On a Monday


Monday, February 26, 2007

Woke up feeling extremely tired, didn't sleep well last night. But work was great today... more exposure in more aspects, and helpful colleagues. A good day at work is all you need for the start of the week.

Lots more to learn and I am certainly keen to.

Called up many other outlets for the piano course but STILL in vain. Most slots are full. Didn't know so many adults are into piano too... I guess I'll have to stay put on the waiting list =(

Next, Shaowei announced that he's attached, hope he enjoys his first relationship well and good.

Speaking of first relationships... I remember all the disasters in love I've ever had. Well... let's not go into that.

And speaking of disasters, a male colleague is trying to be funny.

Somehow feeling rather disturbed after his sms... I don't know why. His actions aren't that much of a big deal. Simply just sms-es which I can ignore and not be bothered with... But I guess it's the way those messages remind me of those days. Remind me how men can be. I'm not saying all men are bad but, there certainly are bad ones. And men sometimes say that women throw themselves at them (Read: Girls dress skimpily at clubs, men are ruled by their dicks, so what would be the result?). Let's just say, both are at fault. Sometimes you somehow know the end-result of a certain action but you still go ahead to do it anyway, only to regret and feel sorry for yourself afterwards. Don't blame yourself. Emotions get the better of us sometimes, especially, during vulnerable times. People say you're stupid. That you brought it upon yourself. But either you're so sad or angry or can't be bothered that you still carry on doing it anyway.

Anyway, I'm bemused by how the usual colleague talks and nonsense became his dirty advances towards me, also amazed with how he doesn't get my point that I'm not interested. And, he jolly well knows that I'm attached. Not for the fact that we have to work together everyday I might have lost my temper further. But I guess my last firm reply to him woke up his idea.

Hate it when I just get to know a male (be it a friend, colleague, boss and what have you) and he jumps into the conclusion that I'm 'easy'. FUCK THAT.

I didn't dress in a provocative manner to work.

I didn't talk dirty.

I didn't seduce anyone.

And I certainly don't look horny.

So if a girl who does all of the above will he like, fuck her immediato?

Sigh. Men and sex.

Having a cup of rose bud tea now to try to relax...




♥ posted by Yvonne at 10:45 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare

••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**