Good snooze works everytime
Monday, February 12, 2007
I must say I slept really well last night.I've had days I could sleep endlessly, given the fact that I have so much time now, but last night was one of the few (very, very few) nights I slept really good. When I rose at 10 plus this morning I continued lying in bed to read. I know thats' bad for my eyesight but that's okay cos I don't usually do that.
I know I slept well the night before when I feel this freshness when I rise. And this was what I felt the instant I woke up today, it just sets the day right. I felt a bit of disappointment though because I thought I could experience this more than just a few times, for the past month, because I've had the privilege to be thrashing around my bed while others are stuck at work at 10 plus. Unfortunately, long hours of sleep may not neccessarily define good hours of sleep. All these 'long hours' will be coming to an end, for work starts on Wednesday. However, it doesn't mean I hate the work that's coming... I am actually looking forward to the challenges coming my way. Will update more on the work part once I'm at it...
Some pictures of the fresh pomelo fruit we had last night! Really sweet and juicy and great for digestion!
I had fun with the skin... it looks really funny. Kept playing with it, flapping it around. My brothers were not at home and I felt like a little girl again doing that in front of my parents but I just couldn't stop playing with it! Infact I even wanted to wear it as a hat. =)
Heading to the library later, to soak up the last few moments of slacking during office hours!
♥ posted by Yvonne at 11:16 AM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**


