Rain causes pain


Sunday, January 21, 2007

Missing a long, romantic bus ride, we took 105 from Jurong East Interchange and headed for Orchard yesterday. Our fav back seat with tonnes of hug hugs, made more romantic with the rain...

Who would've thought, romance became horror. I apologise for the vocab, I simply can't think of any other word to describe, well, it isnt' exactly horrifying but because it was the first time I've seen this! When the bus reached
Commonwealth area...



We saw rain water and mild, negligible flood here and there but Woah!! Then came muddy waters GUSHING out from the drains we were like OMG.

Side view from inside the bus... don't look like bus right!!! Look like boat ride!!!



Then when the bus moved... oh gosh, check out the water...



Fainted... when the bus was moving one can feel the 'heavy' feeling like, like the tyres were having a hard time don't know how to describe... but obviously it was tough trying to get the damned bus moving in water of that level!

And finally, a picture of the full road view... I turn back and snapped!



We reached Orchard safety... -_-" Luckily it was only that part of the road, one long stretch around Commonwealth... looked damn serious man, haven't seen anything like that before! At Orchard, the torrential rains subsided a little. We roamed around from mall to mall... a bit bored but of cause most importantly is the time together (this sentence abit yucks).

At one point, we were walking romantically again towards Wisma, then, some guys behind us were saying something like, 'it is raining HEAVILY RIGHT AHEAD'... then, before we knew it, the front started to become greyish, blur, and WTF, it started to POUR!!! We ran and ran to take cover.. WTF, like some scene from The Day After Tomorrow, like, the storm came suddenly.

When we found shelter, suddenly, ZQ said something like, "how romantic, running for shelter together hand in hand in the heavy rain".

It didn't occur to me that that was very very very romantic, knowing myself, I get all the romantic emotional hormones telling my brain if any particular scenario should be deemed ROMANTIC. At that point, my brain hadn't received any signal, but then, I was amused by how suddenly he KNEW how to say romantic things. Anyway, I think women just cannot make it sometimes... just like to hear the nice things. Right LING???? Wahahahaha.

He had also said some sweet things, all of which taken into account and points added =) But today when I woke up and thought about it I suspect somebody taught him some tricks but ANYWAY...

The inner Angel in me said: "CUT THE POOR BOY SOME SLACK LAAAAAAAAAAA, HE IS JUST TRYING TO MAKE YOU HAPPY. KNOWING YOUR CRANKY AND POSSIBLE SUICIDAL BEHAVIOR JUST 2 DAYS AGO. GOSH, YOU ARE SO MF HARD TO PLEASE!!!"

Back to the topic, the good thing is, ZQ's sweet words were very natural, well, maybe HE IS AFTERALL A LITTLE ROMANTIC LA.

Come to think of it, if sweet things occured all the time they wouldn't be sweet anymore. I wouldn't take shit from casanovas who told me beautiful words all day long.

Today is Sunday, I had a lazy jog in the morning, I call it lazy because I didn't do much, just felt MF lazy, but, at least I still went la. Mopped the floor, the only chore done today, well, am I meeting ZQ later? Dunno yet, hope so...

Until my next entry, please wish me all the best, tomorrow's Monday, I need a good job soon.

You know the stupid craze about RAIN, yes RAIN as in the Korean one not the WEATHER RAIN (causes much confusion especially that it's all the trouble with the weather these days). He got his hit song that goes "Rain is comin'...blah blah..." I dunnoe why my brain is instead singing "Feb is comin'..." ..in that same tune.

Yes don't blame me! Cos INDEED Feb is coming and I need a job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAIN come also got no impact on me.

That's all the bullshit for now.




♥ posted by Yvonne at 1:20 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare

••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**