I'm fast becoming mad.
Thursday, January 11, 2007
I can only tell you one thing.Too much rest and bumming makes von a psychopath.
I did all the housework you can ever imagine. Not that housework can ever be finished, but, I've done whatever I can find. I'm also trying to run as much as I can but the weather does not permit me to, since yesterday. Sent out resumes (to be honest, I made a feeble attempt) to some companies and still awaiting response.
I also had plenty of thoughts, good things evil things impossible things nonsensical things and sometimes about nothing at all. BTW, you must have noticed that I also changed my blog skin. Do you like it? =( Sigh, another thing is that my greatest emotional pillar of support cannot respond to me because of reservist.
I also eat less everyday, drink nothing but plain water. Firstly there really isn't any food at home (hence I don't get tempted) except for fruits and oats and all those uncooked stuff like rice; I used to love to whip up healthy shit on my own but these days my eccentric mood simply doesn't permit that. As a result, I have a simple breakfast consisting of a slice of bread which I seem to increasingly loathe eating, or, I'll have no breakfast at all... I also skip lunch. I don't feel hungry and I feel weird. But then I look into the mirror and feel happy that I seem to be losing some weight. Lloi tells me that our body burns off 1000+ calories automatically daily. Then I start to wonder, if I stop eating altogether will I disappear when all the calories are burnt and all the flesh, digested?
See? These are the things I think about. Boy doesn't that freak people out... I don't know what's my problem. Granny can't eat much becasue of her illness and the African children? Damn. But my appetite during the day sucks. But, if I happen to be out with friends this isn't a problem at all. Hence I guess I might be just bored and lonely =( Food never tastes very good when you eat alone.
Unlike what you would expect, I sleep at 12+ daily, while most of my friends who aren't working will sleep far later than that. I sleep cos there's nothing to do, but I rise the following day at about 9+ feeling like the sleep wasn't fufilling. Can someone tell me why? It has been almost two weeks into my bum vacation and there isn't once when the sleep was a 100% perfect.
Back about me being a psycho. What is its exact definition anyway? Given the ample time I have now, I went to find out:
A psychopath.
adj. Crazy; insane.
To everyone out there who thinks not working and bumming is damn enjoyable, you're wrong, especially if you're not the very rich kind. Because at least if you're rich you can travel and that is somthing that can really keep you occupied =\ Plus, its so hard to find company during office hours because most are either working or studying. SIGHZ...
I think I'm just having a bad thursday, and I haven't spoken to ANYONE today. Exdpt that my younger bro just got back from class and said Hi to me. Still, I feel a tad shitty because I'm so bored and proactive. However, knowing my emotional self, this is really a very mild case.
Well, things could be better, could be worst.
Bye for now...
♥ posted by Yvonne at 12:58 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**