Relax yourself.


Saturday, December 16, 2006

Time well spent soaking up the goodness of Singapore during these two days of rest; the morning sun during my jog (I have to miss the lovely 9-10am+ jog if I'm at work), great company with friends and loved ones, and lots of picts, too, biased towards food picts again =) Please click on them to view them BIG, especially the food!

Before I go on to the newer picts, this one's taken at this cafe called Global Sounds Cafe near Temple street; I suck at describing locations, well, it is a short walk from Maxwell Market. 2nd storey of a shophouse! Check out the concept... the kind that I adore. New place, really pretty and complete with comfy sofas and wonderful jazzy sounds. Infact, found this place while walking around with Pay some weeks back. Neat place to hang out with your better half. If you want the address let me know, I go dig the name card.



The setting of the place is wonderful.



They have loads of magazines and serve tea in pretty all glass teapots! I could stay there all day =)

Chee Cheong Fan with Char siew from Maxwell Market...



Jean's 22nd Birthday celebrated at Sakura Buffet place @ Somerset, time flies!



Nothing beats relaxing with a cup of coffee on a weekday afternoon.



Night streets, so lovely.



Christmas trees: Outside Paragon and one inside Taka, which do you prefer? =P





Cold dish: Tofu layers with pork floss and soya sauce. Yummy and appetizing!!!



An assortment of drinks we ordered!



Weekends are here, time for more sweet things in life =)




♥ posted by Yvonne at 1:59 AM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare

••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**