On this Monday


Monday, November 27, 2006

For today, I finally decided to have a proper lunch at the canteen. Haven't had a decent lunch in, 2 or 3 weeks? It was all about fruits and stuff.

Today, I proceeded to the canteen. Not to buy back, but to sit there. It is the holidays, there're few students, so the canteen seemed huge all of a sudden. Today, why did I decide to lunch at the canteen, and utilize the full 45mins of lunch break? I STILL have alot of work, I ain't (or I mean, I have no mood to) supposed to have a leisure 45 mins. Sometimes work is so busy you cannot think of suddenly breaking away for lunch. Things aren't so systematic sometimes. Systematic in a sense - work, lunch, knock off. Working hours do get cranky.

But today, I went out and sat at the canteen to have vegetarian beehoon from my fav vege stall. I went out cos I guess I felt too awfully stressed.

I was surprised at how NTU canteen made me few relaxed. Glad that there were so few people around, I had a long table all to myself. Infact, there were loads of empty tables everywhere. I ate, I stopped and ate again, stopped, and laid back. I took a horrid 40mins plus (I think) to finish a small plate of thing, till it was cold and food-display-look-alike. I didn't really feel hungry before I ordered. I just, went with the flow. In other words, eating for the sake of eating. Strangely, today sitting at the canteen reminded me so much of my NYP days. Then, I was also a girl, seated in the various canteens countless times. Can't believe how time flies. Poly days are so far back...

I guess all the mixed thoughts came about because of the quiet canteen, and the weather. Really gloomy today... and not forgetting my emotional self. Ytd night, I was angry at ZQ for asking me to go sleep so many times while we were talking, yes it was late but I missed him so much, didn't talk to him for the whole day. I know he was worried that I would be too tired if I went on and on. That's logical. But I really missed him truckloads ytd, and I couldn't seem to be logical - to acknowledge his consideration that it was LATE and we should hang up!

Anyway, after my "session" at the canteen just now, he called and one of his silly sentences made me smile. =( HE ALWAYS GETS AWAY WITH IT.




But I guess... it's because I'm too into him... I can't get angry at him for long. I know I'm childish, but is it wrong to miss him? Is it wrong to want attention?

You never know what you'll get. When I first met him, I was like, "SO IRRITATING". But now, I can't be without him.

Read Ling's blog, about how romance fades with time. IT happens. I am now at the intitial stage of my relationship, things will be OKAY for now. 3.5 years for Ling, she faced heaps of ups and downs. She is a fine lady, stuck with Jason for so long...you know how great (to me) she is? To tolerate his schedule? He's in some soccer team, basically, training EVERYDAY...so you can imagine, the time left for Ling? And all the details, I am so lazy to type. Yes, romance can never last. All the perfect men who say the finest things and do the sweetest stuff - only in the movies.

I always believe NO MEN can ever be perfect in all aspects. For example, FOR EXAMPLE K!! If he looks good, he's a flirt. If he has a impossibly good body, he really looks VERY bad. If he looks great, face and body, maybe he can't perform in bed.

Digress abit. If the man really cannot perform in bed, will you take? I remember Irene told me, sex life is an integral part, if can't fufil, will be abit difficult.


Sometimes I think too much, my mind cannot take it.

ROAR!!!!!!!




♥ posted by Yvonne at 2:24 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare

••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**