What?


Friday, January 05, 2007

Dear Diary,

I get this strange, confused and lonesome feeling at times, despite having good company with my family, boyfriend and friends. In addition, I recently quit my job, meaning that I have all the time in the world to me, myself and me only to do whatever I wish.

I did tonnes of housework, went for my facial, massage, mini shopping trips, listened to my favourite music and catched all the TV programmes I desired. I slept my fill, ate and drank whatever, whenever I felt like it. I ran as I liked, did my nails, took long baths, went online, chatted on the phone, msg-ed non stop, hugged my doggies, read books, magazines, went out, shopped, walked, day-dreamed, took pictures... I did just about any damn thing I could think of.

What could be missing?




♥ posted by Yvonne at 12:44 AM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare

••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**