Miscellaneous


Wednesday, January 10, 2007


Chicken Chop from Golden Mile Food Centre, $4.50

Haven't had it for some years now, sinfully had it for dinner after ZQ shopped for his stuff on Sunday to prep for his reservist. It didn't taste as perfect as it did the other time but still, considered rather yummylicious! I love chicken chop. The Old Airport Road one is fantastic as well, will make ZQ go with me soon. Plus plus plus there's the 717 Trading durian stall there! I remember that the hawker underwent some renovations so I wonder if there're any changes to the stalls. I haven't been there for 2-3 years I think? Well, will update if I go there!

Other stuff:



1) Daren Tan! My superstar! I simply enjoy his performances. He isn't exactly like super handsome or what... but his stage charisma is brilliant! All the judges love him, and he's got the highest scores week after week! To ZQ, don't be jealous lor, you idolize Elva Hsiao also wadddddddddddddddddddddddd. =P Daren don't get my hug hugs like you do... my biggest idol!!! (Gross... sounds like secondary sch girl right) ZQ!!! Where art thou???????


Hehe... lady killer pose...like real!!!

2) My left lower back gum hurts cos of my wisdom tooth, might decide to have the dentist operate it one day, but I am still deciding, for the pain is more to irritating than painful. If I don't speak or purposely press, there is only slight pain. But don't speak? A teacher in Sec sch once said, 'if you don't speak your mouth will stink'. Gee.

3) Meeting ZQ later! He'll be in his No.4. Gosh I can never resist hunky looking men in No.4. And so I am implying that he looks hunky. WTF. Pardon me. All the days of unemployment may be making me a lil weird.

4) Piano lessons - Slots are full! Went down to Yamaha with Krist and Kaiyi the other day... wow, adults so damn keen on piano nowadays! We are now on the waiting list =/

5) I am getting addicted to the 9pm show! The Keppel show with Christopher Lee in it. =). KEPPEL!! Makes my blood boil. They're giving 7.2 months' bonus (heard from Kaiyi who's working there, lucky lor... then saw in the Chinese newspapers some days ago to remind me of her good fortune).

7.2 months? Imagine if your pay is $6000. Wow.

And so I must be up looking for a good job that pays properly soon else I will be getting negative 7.2. LOL.

6) Currently life without a job is still okay (but not okay if for too long), for I get to have ample rest and relaxation and exercise. But ROAR!!!!!! One must must must have a full time thingy to occupy the 24hrs and the mind.

7) House and room quite tidy, have finished my spring cleaning and pretty satisfied with the outcome. Neat and less clutter!!

Last thing before I go,

FUCK THE GUM!!!! IT HURTS!!!! (Okay I can't even bite issit)




♥ posted by Yvonne at 12:25 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare

••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**