Sunday, February 11, 2007
Skies really blue, and clouds really cottony. The kind of weather children draw for art class. But I must say the sun is a tad too hot, many times I felt like a raisin while running. All shrivelled and dry =\
Enough about the weather, let's talk about me, there's something wrong with my woman system and the amount of blood involved's worst than the blood donation drive. The whole cycle is screwed up, and when that happens everything else (mood, in particular) screws up as well and my legs turn jelly-like. Hope that all these will be over soon because it is cumbersome to go out and do just about any damn thing when you're losing blood.
Speaking of food, I also have to show you this. Fortune cookie from Kathy, check out my 'fortune' sheet:

Made me smile! I was more interested in the fortune told rather than the 4D number. then I brought one for ZQ and his fortune piece was even better:
And he gave the slip for me to keep and told me it applies to me. Haha. Of course it does. Because firstly, I was the one who PICKED the cookie to pass to him, and secondly and most importantly of all, he doesn't have a boyfriend.
and now I have reached the point when I don't know what else to blog about, so, bye for now...
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**



