Peanut cookie.


Saturday, January 27, 2007

Updates - still failure on the jobs part. Failure could be too strong a word, so maybe, well, let's just say... not much luck. It's going to be one month and also, the end of the time I allow myself to be unemployed.

Even if I set no 'time-frame', money will run out eventually, right?

And for the potential MNC position, I re-considered and decided not to take anyway. Why risk going through the same old shit cycle yet again.

And as the saying goes, after the failure, brace up and start afresh. I think I must think positively else I'll crumble soon, emotionally, as easily as the peanut cookie in my mouth. Now you know why my entry title says 'peanut cookie'. I really dunno what title to put.

Sigh, emotional eating. Cookie at this hour? WTF. Missing my boy who is at a chalet.

Jia you, vonx.




♥ posted by Yvonne at 11:33 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare

••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**