On abit about, life


Monday, March 05, 2007

Was telling ZQ how things DO change over time.

he chocolate muffin from Yew Tee's Moonriver bakery doesn't taste as nice as before. =( the last time I ate it about a month ago the quality sucked like nobody's business.

No longer bursting with the choco power. Jeannette should be disappointed to hear this... ZQ says they are responding to the hike in GST. WTF!!

Muffin aside, time changes so many things. A person, his/her goals, perceptions, no. of wrinkles, etc.

The part about the movement of time and the unavoidable aging of human beings. One will slowly disintegrate into an old person with frail bones and cranky health. Having said that, I will again try to remind myself to stop all my nonsense (bitch fits, tantrums whatsoever) and learn to appreciate every little thing in life better.

I don't want to be in my 30s and regret the kind of life I led in my 20s.

Don't you just fear this sometimes? The kind of regret that you could have avoided? Have you asked yourself what you want to achieve (be it personal interests or other goals) and have you tried hard enough to achieve them?

Some people say, life is short, take it easy! But the fact is, life is short, and hence life should be about achieving what you wanna do. Because at least the life was well-spent; you were born to live one life and die anyway. Why not, a glamourous/happy/fruitful life, then?




I realised I haven't posted many pictures lately, when I used to crazily post those yummy food picts. I guess I haven't been eating many goodies lately... that is a good thing to health and the waistline?

Sigh...

Nothing cool happening lately, except that my job isn't too bad... at least I can quite look forward to work daily =)

Will blog again, maybe, tomorrow?




♥ posted by Yvonne at 4:53 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare

••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**