Thursday, September 20, 2007

Sorry for the lack of updates - Work has been pretty busy lately. Oh, and I'm gonna have a BBQ and spend a night on a yacht at Sentosa next Monday... absolutely posh and beautiful! One Degrees 15 at Sentosa shall be the next big thing. It's my second visit there thanks to my rich boss who can afford the membership...

Sleeping in a yacht! Except without having a lover to wake up to next to me =/

Well, how to? it's a company event! Unless I have a lover from work, which is highly unlikely because the uncles of my org are farkin lor so and disgustin.

Not to mention I recently condemn a few of them for their MF actions.

Their, talk only no action tactics!

I'll quit the complaining. Pictures will follow soon.




♥ posted by Yvonne at 12:23 AM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare

••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**