Me? Can I?


Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Really feels weird that ZQ isn't here with me but oh well, it will be over soon! Can't wait for Saturday.

Saturday. The mind blowing day.

As much as I try not to be nervous, I AM getting nervous, and infact getting more and more nervous. Yes, I'm finally giving a shot at the SQ cabin crew interview this weekend. Missed the one on Jul because of some reasons (let's not go there)... and well, there's another one this weekend so, here I come!

Although I really feel at times that I'm thinking a little too highly of myself and just a little... over-aged? Can't help feeling negative and the lack of confidence sometimes. Cheer me on okay? All will be determined this Saturday.

Going for the routine jog with my colleagues now... hope I've time for more words soon! I need to sleep early every night to be in tip-top condition this Saturday.

All the best to me.




♥ posted by Yvonne at 6:06 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare

••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**