Monday, July 30, 2007
A Monday with the least of the Monday blues, because of the renovation going on in the office, the constant network disruptions and all and hence, not much work could be done.Work can't be done and no mad rush = no Monday blues.
But I was seriously feeling lazy and unproductive and eager to go home. I was sick of having nothing to do.
As compared to having so much to do, so many problems to solve, this may be a good thing once in a while. I know I am so contradicting.
Other stuff - To add on to my packaging collection... I could I miss this attractive Morinaga one?



Nice? So Jap. Taste is so-so however... Anyway I don't care much about the taste, it's the packaging! I must stop one day, my room is turning garang-guni-ish... sort of keeping everything since eons ago.

About: Until the phone calls came at three o'clock on a November morning, the Golds and their neighbors, the Hartes, had been inseparable. It was no surprise to anyone when their teenage children, Chris and Emily, began showing signs that their relationship was moving beyond that of lifelong friends. But now seventeen-year-old Emily is dead—shot with a gun her beloved and devoted Chris pilfered from his father's cabinet as part of an apparent suicide pact—leaving two devastated families stranded in the dark and dense predawn, desperate for answers about an unthinkable act and the children they never really knew.
Spent on this book despite being very very broke because I just can't resist after reading what it's about! Haven't seen this title on the shelves so I reckon it's quite a new title by Jodi Picoult. Damn excited about reading it (while everyone else is reading Harry Potter). I figured it's okay to be broke for this because I haven't seen and bought any book I fancy for months.
I somehow have this ability to fall in love with a book when I see it and it'll also turn out to be good.
Usually, I'd buy a book only after I've read it and decided that it's for keeping, and some other day I'd whip it out to read all over again. But some of the books on my shelf have been purchased by the 'love at first sight' thing and I still do love them.
I remember the old days with a friend, saying how we'd own all the books that we love (none of which would be boring, how wonderful), how we'd place them on shelves after shelves in a specially set aside mini library in our homes.

Delicious whiskey fruit cake from Uncle Philip... this is 2/50 of it... he gave us such a big piece...

Yellow Top cab... elongated????
Ramen-Ten @ Far East


Colorful menu

My fav - their soupy ramen

ZQ's dry dry stuff @_@

And a picture of us at a wrong angle... ZzzzZZZzzzzZ
I FEEL SO WRONG NOW... I'M MAD... and I get to meet so little of ZQ now for he is married to his projects and exams and of cause he is still 'winning' for I went to club on Saturday after the D&D...
Speaking of the D&D... this is one shot of me, yanz and siew mai:

I miss the days of dolling up. I only do so like once in ten years now...
What an old (grouchy) lady I am... time for bed to rejuvenate my organs.
♥ posted by Yvonne at 11:31 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**