Remorse? Unlikely...


Sunday, July 27, 2008

"Fail to cherish and you shall bid it goodbye".
For many instances of things, people and much more, the above statement so applies.
It has happened to me so many times, but of those times, how many have I felt remorseful, regret or guilt?
I am too selfish and I gladly admit this unlike pretending not to in the past.
But I guess everyone has his or her selfish reasons.
若他/它有那么长的时间在这地球上,你大可随心所欲! You probably can take for granted all you want since the person / thing will be there forever.
But we can never know what happens tomorrow.
It is Sunday, so soon?
Yesterday didn't feel like Saturday at all.

All alone on a Sunday morning
Outside I see the rain is falling...
Inside I'm slowly dying
But the rain will hide my crying, crying, crying... (will it?)

And you, don't you know my tears will burn the pillow
Set this place on fire 'cause I'm tired of your lies
All I needed was a simple "Hello"
But the traffic was so noisy that you could not hear me cry
- Lisa Lisa




♥ posted by Yvonne at 8:50 AM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare

••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**