Hiatus was a word created for people like me
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
Readers probably thought I'll never blog again.It is one of those really big gaps of not blogging. This blog seriously has not been getting the rightful amount of attention.
It is funny how I log in several times (during this period which you've seen nothing posted here) and want to start typing away, but end up closing the window when laziness overwhelms me - the laziness of putting down in words, the chain of happy, sad and angry events that have passed and I would usually share.
Frankly my life is not that happening to blog and blog non stop, I figured the real reason I haven't been blogging is that I would have been typing really pessimistic shit again.
But of course, there were happy days too.
As usual I have tonnes of pictures in my phone, in my com, everywhere. I have so many I do not know which ones to share.
I am so hungry now. Have been sick these few days and today I finally went on sick leave. A day of an extraordinary amount of sleep. It is as though I am making up for all the lack of sleep...
It isn't a very good idea to eat at this hour, if you ask me some years back, I'd sleep the hunger away. Weight issues. Sigh. But these days I have not much determination when it comes to limiting my eating (maybe because I will force myself to run more if I eat too much).
- Away to grab a bite -
Had a slice of wholemeal with cheese and lettuce.
Cheese and lettuce. Or cheese with tomatoes. Always my favourite solution to hunger at home.
Speaking of late night eating... I remember the instant noodles with Luncheon meat. Whipped up for me and only me. This is such a wrong thought, but, with emotions like mine, you can never really forget some things.
You can never, really...
Back then, you won't find a HK cafe serving that dish. Then, to me, that dish was solely a home thing. And now, pop by any HK cafe and you get these overpriced noodles and luncheon meat.
That's right, life changes...
Just like my good old Marina Square. It's changed so much it contains not even a trace of the memories I had there.
Except for those benches on the grass outside?
Today I miss ZQ quite abit. Everyone's busy and our meet ups have become quite limited.
But no worries, friends... we are doing okay... In case you thought SOMETHING happened. Well, aside from those little squabbles here and there, things are pretty much on the bright side. Still, saving to get married? I hope?
I must be honest that information from Karen and Kat during our meeting yesterday did affect me quite a bit.
I will not expect anyone to tolerate my behavior - the tendency of digging up the past to feel sorry for, or simply, just to reminise.
People will wonder why I must do that, to risk hurting anyone or simply - digging up the past is something that is a waste of time. I know the majority if mankind thinks that.
But someone with emotions like mine, I find it hard to forget things and I often, think back and indulge in those thoughts again and again.
These actions of mine are detrimental but frankly, can't really be helped.
I'm sorry ZQ, for thinking those thoughts again.
Good night...
♥ posted by Yvonne at 11:00 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**