Carlos
Saturday, December 15, 2007
If I am unhappy again I will look for my new boyfriend.He isn't married but he has alot of children.
Alot of children? That's okay, I love stuffed animals!

Photographed with Carlos (in pink), and two of his many kids.
He has soft and comforting big hands =)
There's this one picture taken bout two weeks ago with Carlos patting my head (Check out the hands) too =>

=)
I must profusely thank the person who thought of introducing stuffed animals to this world.
Clearing my pictures folder, just wanted to post some nice food picts before I go (I hope they aren't repetitve, I have so many I can't remember which are the ones I've posted!)
Homecooked @ Granny's (+ abit of takaways)
Homecooked @ Home
Home-cooked nourishing soup
Famous curry noodles from BM Central market
Cheese & Mushroom Omelette @ Hans Great Eastern Ctr - My fav dish and outlet!
I love the bird's eye view of home-cooked dinners. Just looks so nice! Will take alot of shots @ JX's house party this coming weekend.
And take a look at these dollhouse miniatures!



Clock! Antique some more!
Love the garden table and chairs =) So real! Recently started to browse european sites selling dollhouse accessories and etc. For the 'groceries' made by the westerners, they have a different flavor from the Japanese ones. They're 'rougher' in finishing... but I personally feel it makes the 'product' look quite natural.
I saw this mini Aquafresh toothpaste and dove soap!!! It's smaller than your pinkie. OMG. I dream of building up a dollhouse. I need to control myself. I actually only collect food now... what if I extend my 'scope'?
I'll be broke, definitely.
Argh~!!~~
♥ posted by Yvonne at 1:25 AM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**