What I love
Tuesday, December 04, 2007
Here I am with my cuppa tea, after my shower, after, the daily housework done.Feels good to come back early after work and have all things done early - I dig the free time I have at night, whether it's admiring my little toys, hugging my animals on the bed with a magazine, or leisure chatting and surfing online with my fav music.
Speaking of toys, I just received my latest toy set from Audrey...waited two months already...

Tonight it's being online again, with no one to chat with (everyone's 'online' but not really there at this hour), with a nice cup of tea and the urge to take urgent leave tomorrow.
With the 'status' now it's really no diff whether to take or not take leave.
News spread really fast, with endless 'questioning' by my colleagues this morning... The guy who was the first to know - the finance director who's also doing HR, didn't even look at me or said a word to me today. I believe I traumatized him too much yesterday when I threw the letter to him.
Some of them are sad that I'm going but some, obviously can't be bothered.
It is no big deal, really, this is how the world works...
Someone actually gave me an encouraging pat on the shoulder and told me she'd be leaving too, soon.
Told me she understood how I felt - how I wanted to leave so badly, even, without a job.
Well, I'm glad someone understands. The highly paid suckers probably won't. They think differently, they see me differently.
I'll soon be, without ajob again! I thought this happened not too long ago? Sigh. Me and my tough luck with a good job.
I love...
Laying in the jacuzzi pool with the warm currents against my back
A nice and therapeutic full body massage and foot reflexology
Pampering manicure and pedicure sessions
Sweet smelling rose lotion on my body
All the soft and silly looking stuffed animals on my bed
Twirling in my nice and pretty dresses and Dior Light
Running in the nice warm sun and feeling the wind against my face
Sitting in the fields and dreaming of my possible perfect future...
I condemn
a boyfriend who won't even sacrifice one Sunday's basketball session to have breakfast with me.
JUST ONCE?
Rejected.
Fine, I won't touch your Sunday mornings ANYMORE.
♥ posted by Yvonne at 9:57 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**