A long long long Sunday Entry with a book, clothes, music and food!


Sunday, January 27, 2008

Something to share! Saw this book at ZQ's place... must be his niece's. Decided to post this cos I find it really cute. Children's books are so funny and innocent.. they really make me smile.


A Sausage Went For A Walk!




A sausage went out for a walk one day. "I'll be eaten if I stay."


He jumped off the plate and slipped away - from breakfast.


The egg looked up and said with a cry, "I won't stay here, I'm going to fly."


She winked her eye and said goodbye - to breakfast.


Corn flakes fluttered down to the floor, then scampered quickly out the door. "No iced cold milk over us anymore - at breakfast!"


The baked beans clambered out of the sauce, "We're not lying here as second course!"


They stood to attention, and marched out in fours - from breakfast.


Toast danced up to butter and sang out to jam, "Are you coming along?"

"I am!"

"I am!"


So thickly spread with butter and jam, toast huffed and puffed, as out she ran - from breakfast.


Breakfast time!
Tim couldn't wait.
He rushed to the table.
"An empty plate??"


He looked out the window, "Oh no, too late!"


For out the gate, march breakfast!




LOL. Please eat your breakfast before it escapes! The picture of the sausage looks so wrong and obsene (adults' dirty minds!) but I must say I really enjoyed all the illustrations inside! I guess it's cos I love food and such foodie books really make my day! If I have kids next time they'll have so many books! And I'll bring them to the library to hang out with Krist's kids (Krist I think you'll take them to the library too right)!

Children's books! Pure simple joy! As a kid I read tonnes of Enid Blyton and Ladybird books before my afternoon naps and at school. That explains why I'm so fucking emo and dreamy now.

I really am! And I do believe my kids will inherit this thing. Oh shit.

So much about cute books!

How about things our age?



Clothes and undies! Recently I bought many clothes with my MISERABLE fortune. I should be guilty but I'm not so because its not always that I see clothes that I like! And I haven't really shopped much.

You know when you deliberately go shop for clothes but find nothing? Yet see so many nice ones when it's impromptu (always especially when you're broke)?

Just buy, if it's below $30 or $30ish. If you really like it. I'm really getting stuff quite irrelevant to CNY cos most of them are DARK clothes. Oh well, but I really like them =) Maybe I'm shopping like this cos I'll be starting work tomorrow and this is something like comfort shopping. Whatever!

Was talking to Yan the other day about how youth is so limited and wearing a mini skirt in your 20s VS doing so in your 40s.

You decide.

And it's no harm investing in a good leather bag (IF you can afford it). You only live once so WHY CAN'T YOU PAMPER YOURSELF???

Last day of freedom as work starts tomorrow! Spending time in my room when it's raining furiously outside. The only unhappy things today are: my miserable bank balance, the unhappy Reen I saw this morning and Karen and JX's relatively big fight =( All couples fight but believe me that theirs is no regular issue. SIGH! As a friend there is only so much advise I can give. Besides, I'm guilty of being a relationship failure too. But I'm really trying!



Yesterday we were in Red! Auspicious color hence I bought so many things (opps). Out since 2pm till almost 11pm with his close group of friends. The guys were damn crappy. I laughed a hell lot with my awful throat!!! But it was fun... It's always find to make more friends =)

The night before I was having steamboat with Mitch at this place opp Concourse. Saw Julian Hee at the loo (realised they wwere filiming at the nearby pubs). He gave me a smile! But I did not melt cos he's not the type I like. I prefer Zheng Ge Ping etc. But Julian Hee's good looking la. At least he wasn't proud... And back to meeting Mitch... haven't seen her for so long! This little 18 year old gal was one of my best pals back in my salesgal days in Isetan.

And during my MRT trip to meet Mitch I saw this Channel 8 Kinship girl in when I boarded the train at Jurong! Everyone was looking at her... what's her name... the one acting as Chen Tian Wen's young wife... WOw. She's got really good skin I tell ya. It's celebrities day! Saw two in a day!

I suddenly feel like going on medication again to achieve that fantastic skin like what I did previously. I might. But it's a sad thing it doesn't really last. I might try Roaccutane but I'm worried of the side effects. It varies from person to person. But the main point is, it's damn ex. Any suggestions? Or should I count on sleeping early + lots of fruits and water?




Woke up so early today to have breakfast with Zann, Reen and Yan at one of our favs - Myke's Oven! The Hawaiian Danish is DELICIOUS!!

And another picture to share...

My packaging! This portion is the biscuit and choc boxes. Nice??? Such a (delicious) array of colors!!! Makes my day. And I have so many other categories. If I get down to displaying them in an album I'll faint from fatigue. LOL.

Crazy, some of you might think. BUT WHATEVER!

Final Fantasy X - To Zanarkand (Tour de Japon DVD). Nothing new to FF lovers and well, I don't play it but I've always been "informed" of the music for that game. This one I found on YouTube is really the best of the best that I've heard. I've searched for this classic countless times, with various renditions by so many people! But I didn't know there's an orchestra one. Oh, my, god.

It is extremely MOVING and PERFECT. You must believe me that it's good - it's got 801,230 views to date! Please really listen to it. Just off my blog music (I changed to a happier one, finally!) and listen to this!!!



I'll enjoy the rest of my Sunday and sleep early... all geared up for work tomorrow!




♥ posted by Yvonne at 4:01 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare

••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**