Tummy killers


Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Work has been so busy!

Gastric has been acting up quite often, blame it on the eccentric mealtimes. I really dread it as once it attacks

ZQ is sick too, down with fever and food poisoning. Speaking of food poisoning, outside food can't really be trusted these days. You wouldn't wanna know what goes on in the kitchens! My poor baby has two days sick leave. Was telling Irene how I wish I could stay with him to take care of him... my poopy dear (poopy in a sense becos of the poisoning he married the toilet yesterday... and also poppy sounds so cute and cuddly lol). Poop poop pooperdee doo~ haha.

I'm reminded of the COLD tea and fries served to me at Lucky Plaza Mac yesterday! BAH! Could you imagine my dismay when I opened the tea - there was NO TRACE that it's hot tea! It's like they used unboiled water... the tea could not even diffuse! I had one of the staff change a new one for me but they didn't seem to take it seriously. They didn't even apologize!

Well, I take my food seriously, okay?

When I got back to my table, I realised that the fries were not so 'fresh' . But I still ate them... had no mood to be such a complain queen...

Told Krist over msn later and she 'reminded' me that food at lucky plaza is meant for ****s

LOL... why didn't I think of that.




♥ posted by Yvonne at 10:16 AM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare

••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**