It's all about me missing my guy


Saturday, February 09, 2008


First Day of CNY 07.02.2008, @ Granny's!


Basically, we just visit my grandparents and stay there for most of the day, since everyone (the usual relatives come to my gp's place). We chat, joke, eat, slack, joke, chat and eat somemore.


Mum and the kids. PSP gets them all excited for the whole day.


Carlos does it again -_-"


Therafter I met ZQ and his friend at AMK... for CJ7! Pretty cute movie... Stephen Chow's acting is like as if he's gonna retire liao, those of you who watch, will know what I mean.

Yesterday 08.02.2008

Went to ZQ's place! I love his parents esp Mum! I just had a rush to type this I dunno why. If you had the fear for mother-in-laws you won't when you see his Mum. Lol. Thereafter met up with my family and visited Grand Uncle Stanley @ Orchard... had so much sinful food (home made laksa and prata) and listened to all the old men (there were over 10, coincidentally his old friends were visiting too) sing their rendition of 'He ain't Heavy, He's My Brother' that kinda pattern of songs lor.


Cookies!


The laksa.. tastes SUPER NICE! Cooked by Granduncle's pro aunty friend!


Groupie with my family.


Trio 1


Trio 2 take 1


Trio 2 take II


Candid by bro.

Slacked and did some mild shopping before I met ZQ to visit Irene!


Irene's things must all be nice and atas. Down to the CNY cookies, also BRANDED... the Fairmont cereal cookies are SO NICE!!!!!! BTH. Even the goddamn serviette looks so ex...! And that glass cup? My fav.... always use when I visit her. That's something from France!! WTF!

But shiok to be at her place la... feel damn pampered... I can start planning for my own home deco and stuff =P (ZQ sweats)


Trio. Fav guy and fav rich friend hahaha.


ZQ kept telling me how comfy the place is and it makes him sleepy etc... and he did ZzzzZZZzzz! While me and Irene looked thru old picts laughing non stop... while watching the last episode of Kinship 2 too...


ZQ awake and Irene slacking... look how nice her place feels... I'm damn jealous can? Her place is getting nicer and nicer as she slowly fills it up with all the nice stuff!! I remember it really empty and havin the "new smell". Now very cosy already, enough to make just about anybody want to have a place of their own!

OKAY, maybe, just me okay???


One more of us! Cheers to our friendship!

Then the tired us headed to AMK hub for a 'proper' dinner at MOS Burger... which I had my fav corn soup + butterfly prawns + some fries with the mustard! ZQ had teriyaki chix burger lor (teriyaki his fav, he loves sweety sauces). Too much junkfood thru'out the day made me feel like a garbage can. Urgh.



Hmm, the outdoor seats @ AMK Hub MOS Burger are quite EMO. Go try okay? I then took one of the last few trains home! ZQ sent to to the station before he took a bus home.

I REALLY BU SHE DE!!! SOB. It happens alot... I'm a damn emo person and I really hate separately from him. When I was a little girl I was damn sticky with my arty farty Grandpa. Mon - Fris I stay with my grandparents and go home on weekends. And when it's time t ogo home... I'll cry and cry not wanting to part with Grandpa. Silly right?



I was really like this (the icon)... How I wish I go back to the same home as ZQ!

I dunno why!! This CNY I get to meet my beau EVERYDAY! If we're so busy to meet I miss him like hell and start to get so negative. But if I meet him everyday I can't bear to let him go!!!

What the fug is wrong with me!!! Possessive??? Hahahah!

At times you see me condemning my bf and at times I seem to be all over him. Well I guess that's what people call the up-s and downs in a relationship, the emotional terms?

It's common to love and hate your partner. But at the end of the day, I still love him de. It's very heartwarming.

TODAY

Total slacking (but hey I still did some chores) at home till about 3+, Ikea to get my THIRD Ratta, Queensway browsing for AIR (nothing to buy), Anchorpoint for high tea, and back to Yew Tee for my family dinner.


Mr Singapore Rat Universe pose 1


Mr Singapore Rat Universe pose 2

Choose one! The three best held by ZQ, he chose one with the least crossed-eyed condition. LMAO... so funny. I was looking for a super FAT one but he actually noticed the eyes. Many had cock-eye... hahaha.... eventually we settled for a not-so-fat one but with near perfect eyes! *Happy*... Cos its chosen by ZQ. I haven't given it a name yet. I love these rats! I could buy ALL of them!


Kopi Alley (reminds me of the Citimex days last year) for our 'high tea'. Wow I am really slacking so much... I love the table menu... the font's really cute... our Teh-C and Milo =P


What else but snapping picts of him him him him him.


Of us, again!

And after that, off to buy my laundry net and meet the rest of my family for a dinner and talk-cock session! And when it was time to say bye bye to my love love... well... you can imagine that sad icon again!!! Argh!

Miss my dear... it's his routine basketball morning again tomorrow...Sundays! Don't touch his Sun mornings! I miss him so much I wanna meet him again tomorrow! I've gotta go to the temple with Mum and Aunt Gerry tomorrow... and before work starts (again!) on Mon, I thought of heading back home after the temple trip to rest and clean up, like, make the best out of the last holiday for this CNY. I don't know if I'll crazily go meet him for the 4th consecutive day =P

So enjoy your Sunday before Monday steals the limelight.




♥ posted by Yvonne at 11:27 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare

••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**