Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Maybe it doesn't really matter to me right from the start. The forbidden fruit really has a way with him, which we salute (or feel disgust) in unison. It is a pity that she isn't a script writer.

But she must be poetic (I noticed from the earlier days) and imaginative. She might, she might succeed if she tried to be a blardy scriptwriter.

But to plan (and get others to act along) to that extend, I'm confused whether I should laugh or feel sorry for her (them).

Such should be THRASHship instead of what we commonly know as FRIENDship. They are REALLY SAD.

Just like the book I read months ago, the writer described the lovers to be "indulging in themselves, as if the world had no one else but the two of them". But the truth is the world has so much more than the two of them.

Victimize themselves, what about others?

The world does NOT only have the two of you all, you know.

I must say Forbidden Fruit is really one of a kind. I feel more sorry for Kalun and Salty as soon as I learnt of the incident. As for Dark Angel and Amiko, their reaction also erm, quite drastic lor.

Life is WEIRD. The more you want to PRETEND and COVER up, the more your pants will CRACK and show the goddamn color of your panties.

My Hands, they deserve more credit than yours

My right hand feels slighly tender (it is not steak mind you) and awfully dry after all the years of harsh detergents and scrubbing and cleaning. It pains me to see my own pair of hands this rough. It's like I've never really taken care of them. I do have all the fantastic hand cream, but still, it does no justice to my hands.

Hands: "I do THIS amount of chores and you think that bit of hand cream can pacify me?"

This is so wrong I know. But that's how I feel sometimes. I feel guilt towards certain body parts. Whatever it is, its them that make up the perfect YOU.












The moment I wake up, before I put on my makeup... I say a little prayer for you.

Do you love your family and bf so much you do this like in Dionne Warrick's song? Do you spare a thought for them?

I'm guilty of not doing my part fully, yet I have so many demands. What an unreasonable gf I am (yeah, yeah, unlike SOME PEOPLE)

So much for Warrick's songs, I shall be changing my blog song soon... gonna re-use a song some time ago... the groove suits my mood now. Gaelle's Give It Back(Seduction style). I'm sorry, as much as the song title GIVE IT BACK coincides with any fears you might have (just like many of the other songs I dig)... BUT, HELL NO! I DON'T WANT YOU BACK, AM LEAST ATTRACTED TO ANYTHING ON YOU NOW AND DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK (THANKS AMIKO FOR CONTRIBUTING) I WANNA MEET THE GF WHOM U'RE NOW HAVING SEX WITH???
IT'S THE GODDDDAAAMMMMM 21ST CENTURY AND I COULD NOT BELIEVE WHAT I HEARD.

YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE WITH A BANANA HANGING IN FRONT MIND YOU

As the idiots indulge in their own ridiculous world, I indulge in mine too... A far less ridiculous world than yours...


Courtesy of GettyImages

Sometimes I just want to lay on the grass, under the sky (before it rains) and just relax my soul... And getting upset about what evil people did isn't part of the 'relaxing soul' regime. Damn! Why'd you have to let us 'discover' things that make our outings so juicy???




Just less than 48 hrs before Ratta rules us. Happy Ratta Noo Year. *Dark Angel I leave the song one more day for you to enjoy... lol!*




♥ posted by Yvonne at 9:46 AM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare

••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**