Monday, any blues?
Monday, February 04, 2008
I don't have much of the Mon blues (yet), but I actually forgot to bring the breakfast that I packed for today!!! *Super frowns*To make matters worst the night before I was STARVING like mad, thanks to the early "healthy" dinner I had at 5ish, followed by so much housework and then super-marketing with Mum for last min CNY stuff!!!
And there I was telling ZQ over the phone at 12+, that I'll drink H20 and sleep the hunger away, and reward myself with a nicccceeee breakfast the following morning. And now yeah, I'm reqarding myself with nothing else by more H20. Sucks... And there's nothing here to munch on!!!
WTH! Three paras of complaint for having no breakfast!
On a lighter note, I really miss a nice long and relaxing breakfast. Myke's Oven (Jalan Jurong Kechil), Mama Bakery (Novena Square) or simply, McDonald's, anyone?
Ooooh! And I also miss having picnics. Botanical Gardens!!! SOMEONE promised that we'll go soon but still have not (Krist I'm not talkin about you)... Obviously, it's you Mr. ZQ Chong.
Suddenly, as I visualise having a picnic, I can imagine my prospective husband whippin' a ring out of nowhere and proposing the old-fashioned way. Hahah! WTF. This is so unreal. Yeah. It's unreal.
Romance, romance, where are you???
BTW, done all your shopping for CNY? I haven't really bought MUCH stuff, and am not as excited as the years go by, but hell, the majority's gonna get really hyped up anyway, why not join the crowd.
As the years go by, I see the Aunty growing in me. You can really flip when you see the state I'm in while slogging to get the chores done daily; you're also faint at the sight of me rummaging through the shelves of Fairprice to stock up for my kitchen. I don't remember doing all these years back; I knew I would've felt unnatural.
But I was surprised how naturally I can 'perform' these acts in recent years. Man, this is BAD.
Despite feeling unglam and flushed out from all the chores I have to do, I often console myself that knowing how to do ALL the housework is nothing but an asset!
Furthermore, it makes me SO HAPPY to see things CLEAN!!!
*PSYCHO CLEANER ON THE RUN*
But I REGRET TO INFORM YOU THAT I WILL NEVER EVER CLEAN YOUR HOUSE UNLESS YOU'RE MY SUPER GOOD FRIEND! People who know me often request for me to "help" them.
And remember the horny bastard from my last job? The sexual harrasment case? While involved in a 'public conversation' with the rest of the colleagues he got to know about my cleaning habits. And he used this as a pick up line.
"Hey... I just moved, wanna come up tonight for some coffee and help me pack?"
Do I need YOUR coffee??? -_-
Having a 'Company Contact List' circulating is BAD especially if it lands in the hands (hey, it rhymes!) of these bastards.
Bastards and coffee aside, have a good Monday! SHORT SHORT WEEK!
Cheers! (Rmb to rush to the supermart these few days if you haven't got any instant noodles etc at home, 7-11 very ex leh)
♥ posted by Yvonne at 9:34 AM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**