Thoughts in my (big) little head
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
The exercise body deteriorates rapidly once you stop your routine.The glowing tann fades, and so does the smile. I need to motivate myself. It can be done.
Succumb to your cravings! Life is short, do it! Would you actually walk a long way just to buy ONE PIECE of something you're badly craving for, when your feet are aching? I did today.
But why did the taste, however, not seem to be able to satiate me totally?
Everyone asks the same questions to the extend it frustrates you, having to repeat the same thing. But how would they know you've already been asked umpteen times? Well, just answer everyone, as politely as you can?
Answering questions. This seemed out of the question today. Feeling tired of answering today. Didn't feel like having words out of my mouth, somehow. But text messages are, alright.
New work is fine. Absolutely, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Man, I am SO NEGATIVE towards working life now. Anticipating any storm before the real thing. Acting DUMB, acting SMART, acting - appropriately. Do you call this the seen-and-been-thru-many-jobs syndrome?
First few days at work are kind of FAKE. I was surprised at how much LESS worried and nervous I was this time (I didn't say I was totally cool about it), and I realised that I've been through this so many times.
It really gets tiring. I see it now.
But society is as such. Without any exceptions. What to do? But to accept it?
Brace up! Work for the $$$. It's better now, and more stable.
YOu really cannot blame someone for being realistic after working for a while. This is life.
It ain't the flowery and dreamy world we used to live in during our younger days. It doesn't comprise of just a warm sun, the fluffy clouds, the calming see and the glowing stars.
Was at Art Friend yesterday to pick up a beige pencil for coloring faces. Came across pastel chalks and was reminded of Grandpa's drawings. He can't really draw now due to the big amount of concentration needed + his long sighted-ness. But I really miss his drawings.
I remember the time I gave him a box of the materials, so many years back... and he started drawing again.
Okay, enough with history. I am such a nostalgic person. Overly.
I'm hooked on this Dionne Warrick track now, comprising of her three big hits - Walk On By, I Say A Little Prayer and Do You Know The Way To San Jose. 3-in-1, the live version.
Which is why it's my blog music now. Try to finish the whole song.
Good night.
♥ posted by Yvonne at 11:21 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**