Coffee, anyone?
Saturday, March 08, 2008
I wanna go here later, the T3 TCCThe Coffee Connoisseur (TCC)
Changi Airport Terminal 3 Arrival Hall #01-22
Business Hours:
Daily, PH & PH Eve - 24 Hours
Saw it during my first visit to T3 during CNY... there's another one at level 3 with a neat romantic design with chandlier lights but I found that one a lil too crampy. I prefer the roomy one.
Pictures courtesy of TCC's webbie.
The pictures are an
understatement! You've got to visit the actual place to know what I mean.I hope today's better. I really don't wish to have my weekends wasted. I kick started (or is it kicked start? man my English is 'deproving') the day with a power jog (after two weeks of inactivity, can you believe I was so unmotivated?).
Left the house at 11am and returned at 1pm with a thoroughly worked body. I guess a good sweatout is essential to keep the mind SANE. Else I'd keep lapsing into emotional wrecks very often with my 'idle' body.
It is also no big surprise by now that I'll take a picture of the combi to show you here in this blog. It's a
I seem to have something against red beans cos I keep wanting to eat products with that content.
Enjoy your Sat, have a great, leisurely dinner with your loved one.
♥ posted by Yvonne at 1:57 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**